• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vertical scroll mode issue
When scrolling vertically by dragging music up the page, a new issue has popped up. It seems to depend either on how far or how fast you swipe, but the music has a tendency to suddenly jump a page. It seems that the scrolling is following the swiping finger until this sudden jump, as if the screen has been tapped, which has caught me off guard in rehearsals.
SmarTab StreaMachine 13.3", Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Book 12, Windows 10
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G, Android 11
AirTurn PED
Swiping vertically does change to the next/previous page, so hopefully that's not a problem for you. Are you encountering the same problem if you just scroll with an even speed? Does it matter where on the screen you initiate the scroll or swipe?

Thanks,
Mike
I don't recall any previous behavior of dragging up or down turning a full page - it always moved the amount you drag it, just like any normal website or pdf would behave on a touch screen. If my memory serves correctly, previously a full page turn in vertical scrolling mode was only triggered by tapping on the left or right side or swiping left or right. Never up or down - this is a big problem for me.

I don't have my tablet with me right now, but I did not notice any pattern of when this occurs - seems to be most times I try to adjust the page, usually about the time I've moved about 1/2 to 3/4 page. 

Normally I'm doing this during short rests to because the original music was written in a 2-page format and I need to see staggered across the page turn. When it jumps, I have to go back and find where I was on the previous page.
SmarTab StreaMachine 13.3", Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Book 12, Windows 10
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G, Android 11
AirTurn PED
I'm going to adjust the logic because I agree that it's too easy to cause the swipe to trigger to turn the page. I'll get it fixed for the next update (which will be submitted today or tomorrow).

Thanks,
Mike