• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A "CLOSE" tab on settings pages
I'm using MS with an Acer 15" Chromebook, and there is a slight annoyance when accessing settings.  The main settings page has a "close" tab at the bottom, but when you enter any of the specific settings there isn't a way to back out on the Chromebook.  Actually, the only way is to un-fold the Chromebook to access the keyboard, and hit the back arrow.  A slight annoyance when it's on a music stand folded.  Is there any way to add that tab to all pages?

BTW, I tried my 12" Samsung Galaxy Note Pro on gigs, but for my eyes, the fonts are just a bit to small.  The Samsung has a fantastic display, but it really doesn't matter because of the too small characters.  The Chromebook at full brightness does the trick, and even at full brightness has great battery life.  I use the Samsung to annotate though, since it has the great S-pen feature.
I'm using a 10" Samsung and, while some of my pdf songs are a bit squeezed (I try to get them on a single page), most are fine.
Using the crop tool to eliminate the space at the edges of the page zooms the image making it more readable

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(09-22-2019, 01:11 AM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: I'm using a 10" Samsung and, while some of my pdf songs are a bit squeezed (I try to get them on a single page), most are fine.
Using the crop tool to eliminate the space at the edges of the page zooms the image making it more readable

Geoff
You must have very good eyesight.   I would be able to do that if I used reading glasses, but not without them.  I actually use contact lenses, but they are more for distance than for reading.  I know about cropping the pages, but even on the 12" Samsung, it's not quite good enough.  I think a 15" Samsung would really be the ticket.  I know they have a 17 or 18 inch model (The View?), but that's getting a little crazy size-wise.
I'll look into providing a back button for each individual settings screen. With Android 10, I'm being forced to change the implementation anyways, so I can handle this as part of that effort.

Mike
Awesome Mike. Thanks. I think there might be a lot of MS users like myself, utilizing the convertible Chromebooks that flip to essentially become a tablet.