• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoom settings
The latest update appears to have broken the functionality of having a unique zoom level per song.
I have played with the "zoom/pan settings" with no luck.
SmarTab StreaMachine 13.3", Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Book 12, Windows 10
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G, Android 11
AirTurn PED
Which display mode are you using? I'm assuming you unchecked "Reset pan and zoom on load" correct? Enabling that setting would reset the zoom for each song. I just loaded one song, zoomed in around 150%, returned to the library screen, and loaded that song, which isn't zoomed at all, and it displayed correctly. How exactly do I reproduce the problem you are seeing? If you are loading a setlist, go to the zoom/pan settings and see what selection you have for the "Zoom Settings". If you are zooming "All pages in setlist" that would cause every page in the entire setlist to be zoomed the same amount any time you change the zoom.

Mike
I'm in vertical scrolling mode, portrait layout. Attempting to zoom out a single song while in a setlist to around 90% to see additional lines of music to eliminate the need for page turns.

On the zoom pan settings, I've got allow zoom out checked, and the other two unchecked.

The zoom settings are set to all pages in current file, but in trial and error changing this setting seems to have no effect. No matter which option I pick, all songs in my setlist are zooming simultaneously.

This is consistent across all of my setlists since the last update.
AirTurn PED
Also, 2-finger tap to reset zoom had stopped functioning. I verified this is still my current setting.
AirTurn PED
Update: if I perform a zoom action, everything on the setlist changes. However, if I exit the setlist and reload, the zoom corrects itself on all other affected songs and stays as desired on the one I was trying to zoom.

So basically every time I zoom, I must leave the setlist and reload to correctly apply changes.
AirTurn PED
I have a bug fix in place for this for version 3.0.9 which I will work on releasing ASAP.

Thanks,
Mike
(02-23-2021, 06:31 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I have a bug fix in place for this for version 3.0.9 which I will work on releasing ASAP.

Thanks,
Mike

I'm pretty sure this is related to this thread and I'm in version 3.0.10 in my Lumi and 3.0.9 in the Samsung.
I have 2 and 3 finger taps both assigned to reset zoom/pan.  I noticed the following:
In single page mode: 2&3 finger tap both work ok.
In vertical scroll mode: they only reset the pan to the top of the page but zoom doesn't reset to 100%
In two-page mode: 3 finger tap works but not 2 finger.
In half page: 2&3 finger tap don't work at all.

Which modes behave like that by design and which are bugs. I'm interested specially in vertical scrolling and half page modes as they are the ones that I use more often.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
Additional changes have been added for version 3.1.0 to reset the zoom level with the vertical scrolling display mode when HQ zooming is disabled. It currently works fine if HQ zooming is enabled.

With the two-page and half-page modes, zooming is a temporary thing. If you zoom in, you can't change the page or perform any actions until you zoom back out. I tested the two and three finger taps with the two-page display, and you are correct that the two-finger tap is not resetting the zoom, so I will investigate that (it's probably an easy fix.). I have already fixed the issue with the two & three finger taps not working for the half page display mode though.

Thanks,
Mike
(04-01-2021, 05:56 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Additional changes have been added for version 3.1.0 to reset the zoom level with the vertical scrolling display mode when HQ zooming is disabled. It currently works fine if HQ zooming is enabled.

With the two-page and half-page modes, zooming is a temporary thing. If you zoom in, you can't change the page or perform any actions until you zoom back out. I tested the two and three finger taps with the two-page display, and you are correct that the two-finger tap is not resetting the zoom, so I will investigate that (it's probably an easy fix.). I have already fixed the issue with the two & three finger taps not working for the half page display mode though.

Thanks,
Mike

Great!
Gee, why does it take you so long to reply ... ?  10 min is too long.
Mike, you have us all spoiled with your great support!  haha

Thanks!
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal