• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what tablets are you running?
(03-02-2013, 06:49 AM)crossoverworship Wrote: I haven't found the Acer 200's bluetooth to be stable either.

Thanks for the clarification, glad you have it running well with the pedals. I am not too worried, eventually I will get a new tablet, I am happy with tapping for now. Thanks for the information on using their USB dongle, I did not think of that.
I have just received a M109F and I am trying to get accustomed to it. My previous one was a Vimicro. Both were Android 4 OS.
As of yesterday, a new tablet has been added to the Snard family - a Nexus 10. My Toshiba Thrive has been handed down to my wife, who also sings in our church choir, so both of us will be MobileSheets users Smile

(and now that that's the case, I'm looking forward to song- and setlist-syncing even more.)
For my birthday, Father's day etc,. I just got my Toshiba Excite 13, to be used with the Cicada foot pedal and MobileSheets (Amazon is making me wait for 128 SD card), which I will probably download tomorrow (have been reading the manual and posting lots of annoying questions on this forum . . erm, sorry).

I also picked up this tablet holder (to attach to a mic stand) which seems to hold the tablet perfectly (so I won't be totally blocked by a big music stand in front of my face).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BCFZ...UTF8&psc=1

I feel I need a large enough tablet the allows for a full sized sheet of paper (Keyboard player).

I will let you know how things go.

Jeff
(06-22-2013, 12:30 PM)jeffn1 Wrote: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BCFZ...UTF8&psc=1

Jeff, your URL for tablet holder, from the photo it looks like it has a thread to screw into the mic stand end, but the information there seems to indicate that it attaches around the stand tube. Or does it do both? Thanks!
(06-22-2013, 03:19 PM)bumblebee Wrote:
(06-22-2013, 12:30 PM)jeffn1 Wrote: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BCFZ...UTF8&psc=1

Jeff, your URL for tablet holder, from the photo it looks like it has a thread to screw into the mic stand end, but the information there seems to indicate that it attaches around the stand tube. Or does it do both? Thanks!

Yes, that language was unclear (maybe even misleading or wrong) ["Adjustable, universal clamping jaw ensures a strong grip and eliminates unwanted vibration"]. This one (19742) only screws into the threads in the mic stand (can be the boom or the main pole, I think).

They apparently have an (even more expensive) one that includes a clamp that claps on to the pole (or, maybe does both?).

http://www.amazon.com/Stands-19740-Unive...ords=19740
thanks, maybe the information is from the other one Smile
I'm on an HP Touchpad 32GB running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Couldn't be happier. Lots of them available on ebay with Android already installed. I paid $150 for this one.
Im using a 10,1" Lenovo IdeaPad S6000-F with Android 4.2.2, MS 4.1.0.
Works well so far.
I'm using Asus Memo Pad ME301T, so far with Android 4.2.1 but I hope there will be update to 4.4 because it has fullscreen mode - more space for sheets :-)

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7
My fav phone had to be my Motorola Tmobile RAZR when it came out.Even thie I't did not have many features it was so cool.My fav tablet is my Apple IPad 2.
I just got myself a Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 SM-P900. Nice. Waiing for the 2-up software release now :-)
I use a HP Slate21. Brilliant and a good price.
Although there are a number of things not ideal with the HP Slate 21, it does look very interesting for use with MobileSheets. Even with the lack of portrait mode, the vertical screen size will be larger than a 12" tablet in portrait mode for example, at least according to my calculations.
Galaxy Note Pro 12. Long term ipad user tempted by screen size and spend annotation.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk