• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setlist from filtered songs not working?
I choose a collection (includes 116 pdfs).
Apply filters: Year, Instrument (that is the userdefined group) and type.
Display shows 18 files.
I choose 'generate setlist from songs'.
But now all 116 songs are added. Not just the 18 filtered songs.
Is this a bug?
If you select the collection and then tap "Create Setlist from Songs", that doesn't take into account current filters. If you instead go into the collection, long press a song to select it, tap the select all icon at the bottom right and then select "Create Setlist from Songs", that would create the setlist from the filtered 18 songs. 

Mike
(05-14-2022, 05:54 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: If you select the collection and then tap "Create Setlist from Songs", that doesn't take into account current filters. If you instead go into the collection, long press a song to select it, tap the select all icon at the bottom right and then select "Create Setlist from Songs", that would create the setlist from the filtered 18 songs. 

Mike

Thanks Mike. This procedure works fine.
imho it is not really cute and obvious, to solve that this way. I would prefer, if one needn't do this selecting stuff to get a correct setlist of the shown files.
Apply a filter > have a look on the files > create a setlist from them in one go, that is the way I would exspect it to work.
Have a nice weekend!
TH