• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alphabet selection display
Imported songs ok which a friend uploaded to my one drive, however only A shows far in the right column on the songs list with a ? Underneath. I have songs with titles all the way through to I at present. Would be handy to have this working so I don’t have to speed swipe down my songs to get the one I want to play

Many Thanks
If you force close MobileSheets and reload it, does it still just show A as the only character in the alphabet list (other than '?')? I may need to see a screenshot of your song list. MobileSheets builds the character list based on the song titles, but can also be impacted by the following:

1) The Song Title Formatting (Settings->Library Settings->Song Title Formatting)
2) The sort settings (Settings->Library Settings->Ignore Articles While Sorting, Normalize Characters, etc)
3) The custom sort title field (if it's populated for any of the songs)

Mike
(11-01-2023, 03:11 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: If you force close MobileSheets and reload it, does it still just show A as the only character in the alphabet list (other than '?')? I may need to see a screenshot of your song list. MobileSheets builds the character list based on the song titles, but can also be impacted by the following:

1) The Song Title Formatting (Settings->Library Settings->Song Title Formatting)
2) The sort settings (Settings->Library Settings->Ignore Articles While Sorting, Normalize Characters, etc)
3) The custom sort title field (if it's populated for any of the songs)

Mike

i initiated reset settings to default and the full alphabet came up, I then downloaded some more of an alphabet which a friend had uploaded to my one drive (jpeg files) downloaded them and those alphabet letters didn’t show, reset settings to default again and it sorted it again.
If you want to provide a list of test files or a library backup to mike@zubersoft.com that demonstrates the issue, then I can look into it. I've never seen a case where the letters aren't shown for one of the sections in the list though.

Mike