• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Text einfügen
Hallo ich möchte Liedtexte mit Akkordsymbolen versehen. Leider habe ich noch keine Möglichkeit gefunden die Symbolgröße (Buchstaben) fest einzustellen. Jeder Buchstabe muß von Hand mühsam auf die richtige Größe eingestellt werden. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit die Buchstabengröße fest einzustellen. Selbst habe ich nach diversen Versuchen keine Lösung des Problems gefunden. Im Moment ist das Ganze recht mühsam.
Gruß Achim!

Hello, I want to add chord symbols to lyrics. Unfortunately I haven't found a way to fix the symbol size (letters). Each letter must be painstakingly adjusted to the correct size by hand. Is there a way to set the font size? Even after various attempts I have not found a solution to the problem. At the moment it's quite difficult.
Greetings Achim!
Using ChordPro might help
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Achim,

If you are using the annotation feature in MobileSheets, you should only have to adjust the text tool size once, then all letters should be the same size and should fit correctly with the lyrics. Is there a reason that is not working for you?

Mike
Hallo Mike,
Habe nochmal alle Möglichkeiten ausprobiert.
Auch die Voreinstellungen in den Einstellungen habe ich getestet.
Im Textbildschirm kann die Farbe ausgewählt werden und wird auch übernommen, die gewählte Buchstabengröße bleibt auch erhalten 
solange die Leertaste betätigt wird. Es lassen sich dann aber nur alle Einträge gemeinsam verschieben.
Wenn der grüne Corser erneut gesetzt wird ist der eingegebene Buchstabe immer klein und muß von Hand auf die richtige Größe eingestellt werden.
Da die Akkorde eine andere Größe als der Text haben sind sie Akkorde nicht an den richtigen Textstellen, und müssem von Hand ausgerichtet werden.
Gruß Achim!

Hi Mike,
Tried all options again.
I also tested the presets in the settings.
The color can be selected in the text screen and is also adopted, the selected letter size is also retained
as long as the spacebar is pressed. However, all entries can then only be moved together.
When the green corser is set again, the letter entered is always small and must be manually adjusted to the correct size.
Because the chords are a different size than the lyrics, the chords are not in the correct places in the lyrics, and must be aligned by hand.
Greetings Achim!
Achim,

Something does not sound right there. I may need you to capture a short video and send it to mike@zubersoft.com so I can point out where there may be problems. If you select the text tool in the toolbar at the top, then tap it again, then set the text size to 16 (for example), every time you tap to insert a new text annotation, it will use size 16 font. Be aware that if you start editing an existing text annotation, the text tool will be updated to match the text settings of that annotation. So you have to be careful not to edit annotations in between creating them, or it will adjust your settings. You can use the favorites tool to quickly set up the text tool to your preferred settings to alleviate this.

Mike
Hallo Mike,
wie ich ein Vidio senden kann weiß ich noch nicht.
Habe jetzt jedoch folgendes festgestellt.
Wenn ich im T-Bildschirm die Größe auf 30 einstelle wird beim ersten Eintrag die Buchstabengröße 30 geschrieben, wenn ich den grünen Corsor auf ein anderes Wort ausrichte wird dann in der Größe 17 geschrieben, auch in den folgenden Einträgen. Im Textbildschirm wird jedoch die Buchstaben größe 30 angezeigt. Ich hoffe sie können es reproduzieren. Auf meinen beiden Geräten das gleiche Problem.
Gruß Achim!

Hi Mike,
I don't know how to send a video yet.
However, I have now noticed the following:
If I set the size to 30 in the T-screen, the letter size 30 is written for the first entry, if I align the green cursor to another word, then the letter size 17 is written, also in the following entries. However, in the text screen, the letters size 30 is displayed. I hope they can reproduce it. Same problem on both my devices.
Greetings Achim!
Achim,

I cannot reproduce what you are describing - if I have two text annotations, one at size 30 and one at size 17, if I tap between these with the text tool, the text tool settings changed to reflect the size of that particular text annotation. I don't know what you mean when you say you align the green cursor to another word and the size is changed unless you are saying you are tapping on a different text annotation with the text tool. I also don't know whether you are using the Windows version of MobileSheets or Android. If you can take some pictures of the problem and send those to mike@zubersoft.com, that will also help, although capturing a short video clip with a cell phone is usually less work.

Mike
Hallo Mike,
auf meinem Samsung Galaxy S5e bleibt die einegestellte Textgröße erhalten. Vielen Dank. Seid gestern habe ich ein neues Problem :
In der Texteingabe ist das Verschiebe-Werkzeug plötzlich verschwunden, es läst sich somit kein Text ( Akkordsymbole ) mehr ausrichten, habe keine Möglichkeit gefunden das Verschiebe-Werkzeug wieder zu aktivieren, auch die Bedienanleitung hat mir nicht weiter geholfen. bitte um Lösung des Problems.
Gruß Achim!

Hi Mike,
on my Samsung Galaxy S5e the set text size is retained. Many Thanks. Since yesterday I have a new problem:
In the text input, the move tool suddenly disappeared, so text (chord symbols) can no longer be aligned, I couldn't find a way to activate the move tool again, and the operating instructions didn't help me either. please solve the problem.
Greetings Achim!
Achim,

Tap the select tool, tap an annotation to select it, tap the nudge icon in the edit bar (it looks like four arrows, one in each direction), then tap the pin icon in the corner of the nudge tool so that it doesn't automatically hide. Now when you edit with the text tool, you will see the nudge tool pop up.

Mike
Hallo Mike,
in der Werkzeugleiste befindet sich nicht das Symbol welches in der Bedienanleitung abgebildet ist sondern ein nach links oben zeigender Pfeil .Wenn ich diesen Pfeil antippe blinkt der Pfeil kurz auf ,(Orange) sonst passiert nichts, es erfolgen keine Änderungen auf dem Bildschirm. Wenn ich den Pfeil auf meinem anderen Tablet oder dem Handy antippe erscheint das Verschiebe-Werkzeug.
Gruß Achim!

Hi Mike,
The tool bar does not contain the symbol that is shown in the operating instructions, but an arrow pointing to the top left. If I tap this arrow, the arrow flashes briefly (orange), otherwise nothing happens, no changes are made on the screen. When I tap the arrow on my other tablet or phone, the move tool appears.
Greetings Achim!
I'm not talking about the toolbar at the top of the screen. If you tap the arrow icon for the selection tool, then tap on an annotation, a gray bar is displayed below the annotation. This gray bar is what I refer to as the edit bar. If you tap the nudge icon on the edit bar, then the nudge tool will be displayed. On the nudge tool, you have to tap the pin icon at the top left corner. Then the nudge tool will stay displayed when you switch to another tool like the text tool.

Mike
Hallo Mike, voelen Dank für ihre Hilfe , das verschioebe-Werkzeug ist wieder da.
Gruß Achim!
Hi Mike, thanks for your help, the move tool is back.
Greetings Achim!
Hallo Mike ,
vielen Dank für ihre Hilfe , das Verschiebe-Werkzeug ist wieder da.
Gruß Achim!

Hi Mike ,
thanks for your help, the move tool is back.
Greetings Achim!
You are very welcome - I'm glad I could help.

Mike