• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TURNING ON & OFF AUTO-PLAY FEATURE OF MULTIPLE ATTACHED AUDIO FILES BY ONE ENTRY
I use Mobile Sheets on a WIN 11, HP N360 LAPTOP.

I use MS by creating Guitar Leadsheets, for practice and gig preparation.  I attach audio files that are backing tracks for each song I use within a setlist.  I set these attached audio files within each song to AUTO-PLAY, when I want to rehearse for a upcoming gig.  I have been selecting the auto-play button within the files directory of a song, and then save it.  This allows me to open a song, and have the audio auto-start.

When I'm ready for the gig, I don't want the audio files to auto-play on a gig, since we are playing the songs LIVE.  It would be extremely convenient to be able to change the status of the audio auto-play feature for an entire set list with one selection.  For a large set list, 30-50 songs, it's very time consuming and inconvenient to have to change the auto-play feature ON/OFF on each song individually.

Does this audio auto-play currently have the ability to turned off and on for an entire set list?  If not, could this be an added feature for a future update?

Thanks in advance,
Steve
You can't turn off auto-play for an entire setlist at once - I certainly plan to do something about that. Additionally, I plan to add a setting similar to the metronome setting I recently added where you can keep the audio player playing when switching between songs if desired without having to switch on the auto-play for each song individually. 

Mike
Could you not turn the volume off on your device when you are performing? i.e. the audio still runs but you can't hear it

Not ideal but may meet your needs

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(01-25-2023, 09:24 AM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: Could you not turn the volume off on your device when you are performing? i.e. the audio still runs but you can't hear it

Not ideal but may meet your needs

Geoff

Geoff,
Thanks for the suggestion.  That would work, but the pop-up player could get in the way while you're performing on a gig.

Steve
If you tap on the gear icon of the Player you could Set how the player will be visible.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7