• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OneDrive Integration] shared folder is not visible
Hi Mike,
I have a folder in OneDrive which was shared with me.
I linked it into my files, but it isn't shown in the App.
Is there a possibility to make them visible?

This situation exists also for the Windows Version.

Regards,
Stephan
Hello Stephan,

Without access to a folder that is not showing up in OneDrive, I cannot figure out where there is an issue with how I'm using Microsoft's API. I will need a folder to be shared with me that does not show up in OneDrive. If this is something you can help me with me, let me know and I can send you a message with my OneDrive account. Otherwise every file and folder I've added to OneDrive shows up properly on Android, Windows and iPadOS.

Thanks,
Mike
It is a shared folder in OneDrive for Business.
Also in my Explorer the folder is shown with a chain symbol.
I check, if I can create a user for you.
If not, is there a chance to check something on my site?
I actually managed to reproduce some issues, so I'm looking into it now. I'll get back to you with whatever I find.

Thanks,
Mike
It looks like if an item has a remote ID, meaning it points to a remote location such as another OneDrive account, and MobileSheets cannot get a reference to the original item, it causes MobileSheets to break out of looping over all the files and so it will stop short. This can happen if the item with the remote ID is pointing to something that no longer exists. I will add code to prevent this error and items that reference other items that no longer exist will just be ignored.

Please go through your OneDrive and see if you have any references to folders that you can't access due to permissions or links to files that no longer exist. If you delete those, hopefully MobileSheets should correctly show all of your files and folders.

Mike
Hi Mike,
there was a defective share. I think I cleaned it now. But it is still not working.
Maybe it will take some time. Also I can see for a very short time an error message while mobilesheets tries to list the folders. But it is to fast and it is cut. Can i find logs somewhere (Windows or Android)?
There are some OneDrive for Business issues that I'm investigating right now. I'll report back after I've figured out what is wrong. 

Mike