• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4.1.0 crashes after updating
As soon as I try to load something, MS crashes. I run Android 4.1 and everything was working perfect before the latest update. Please help, how can I restore the previous version ? (4.19)
Vago,

Send me an email at mike@zubersoft.com, and I'll help you downgrade the software. I have not gotten a single crash report on Google play though. Have you submitted the crash report so that I can identify what is happening? I didn't see crashing on any of my tablets, and I tested everything from Android 2.3.7 to Android 4.3. The more information you can provide about your tablet and the crashing, the better.

Thanks,
Mike
(10-22-2013, 01:10 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I have not gotten a single crash report on Google play....

Just a quick point here. I would not submit a crash report via Google Play for two reasons;

1 - I bought the software via Slide Me (which, AFAIK, you don't monitor)

and more importantly

2- To submit any comment - good or bad - to Google, one has to be a member of Google+ .... and I don't want to play that game, they already know far too much about me, without my helping them even more!

I honestly believe problems are better aired here than through a third-party.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
I am also crashing. Running Android 4.2.1 on an Asus Transformer TF300T. It worked right after the update, but as of today the app no longer even loads. Tried Force Stopping and restarting tablet to no avail.
I'm going stop depending on Google Play for crash reports, and start using ACRA. That will make it easy to collect crash reports regardless of where the app was purchased.

I do have a couple of new crash reports on Google Play, so I'll try to fix those issues and get another update ready.

Mike
(10-22-2013, 01:10 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Vago,

Send me an email at mike@zubersoft.com, and I'll help you downgrade the software. I have not gotten a single crash report on Google play though. Have you submitted the crash report so that I can identify what is happening? I didn't see crashing on any of my tablets, and I tested everything from Android 2.3.7 to Android 4.3. The more information you can provide about your tablet and the crashing, the better.

Thanks,
Mike

FYI
I installed 4.1.0 and it was working fine and I played with all the great new features. Then I think I powered my tablet off and later on and could not load the app. The error message gave me the opportunity to report the problem and I did. I then uninstalled/reinstalled MS and now it's working fine. Hmmmmm......