• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacation is over
Vacation is over, and the next couple of weeks most of my musical projects will start again.
Now is the time to start preparing my musical materials.
However, the current version of MSPro still has a bunch of issues with ChordPro (re)formatting that are said to be fixed in the next version.

So the big question: When can we expect that next version?
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
Same for me. What really annoys me is, that ChordPro settings are lost when MSP rerenders a .PRO file because it detected changes (because I edited minimal changes)
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Yes, it falls back to the defaults in that case. I have set my defaults accordingly, but still one would want to make individual changes.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
(08-10-2015, 10:34 PM)sciurius Wrote: Yes, it falls back to the defaults in that case. I have set my defaults accordingly, but still one would want to make individual changes.

I have some cases (not many by now) where I play the same song in different keys depending on the line-up. I like to handle that with different songs based on the same ChordPro file with different transposition settings in the respective collections. A very convenient solution if it worked as expected, but alas more or less unusable if the transposition is lost with every small correction.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

I'll look into getting that fixed itsme.

Johan - I'm working on testing out all of the new features I've added. I still have a number of test cases I have to run through and then I need to go back through the forums and hockeyapp crash reports to make sure everything is addressed that should be fixed for the update. I'll do my best to get it done this week, but my day job has been seriously ramping up the required travel which has been causing major delays in my MS Pro development.

Mike
This will be fixed in the next update. I'm still hoping to get a version out for testing today.

Mike