• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermittent AirTurn PED Bluetooth Connection
I also loose control of my AirTurn PED after a while if I don't press on it...
For example last show in front of thousand of people I lost it during live performance and had to turn my pages by pressing the screen...
Really stressing when I play double bass: holding the instrument with left hand, bow in the right one, and reading far away from the screen while sitting on a stool!
Also playing electric bass with a pick is not always easy when you have a riff to hold on for the band!
It made me change chord too soon in Beatles's Day Tripper!
Now I always bring my big and noisy USB pedal in my gigbag, but it is frustrating since I paid a lot for this nice looking AirTurn Bluetooth pedal...
BTW I use a Dell Inspiron 7778 with all updated Bios, OS and software, new batteries etc.
The only way I found to fix the problem was to reboot the whole computer, toggling power of pedal, disabling or repairing BT don't bring the connection back, even if it says it is connected (with the MAC address)
Does any other harware fixes the problem (like the AT-104 ), or is trying to change the BT channel is the only way?
I had issues with two bluetooth pedals and went back to the (USB connected) Billipro. Just worrying about losing a connection was enough to go back (granted most other people seem to use bluetooth pedals without a problem).
(08-22-2017, 09:18 AM)domgi Wrote: BTW I use a Dell Inspiron 7778 with all updated Bios, OS and software, new batteries etc.

Shouldn't this then be in the Windows forum?
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).