• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mobile Sheets for iOS!
Hello, is there still a possibility to participate in the IOS beta test? I switched to an iPad 3 months ago and miss MobileSheet very much. Therefore I would like to help as a beta tester.
Many thanks and greetings
Jürgen
I've sent you a PM.

Mike
Hello Mike,

Can you please add me to the beta testers ?

I'm an existing user of mobile sheet pro.

Thanks in advance !
Indrit
Indrit - I've added you, so you should get the email from Apple. You will need to install TestFlight and install the beta through that. Known issues with build 5 are being tracked here: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...l#pid40128

Mike
HI, i am a new user.  I use IOS and currently Songbook pro (full of problems) i have seen this on android and it looks amazing.  I have read your thread and would be keen to assist with testing.  I am not pushing but could you give an idea of when you expect to release the first IOS version?? so i can start looking when it is due.
I'm happy to include you as a tester if you want to start trying out the app now. It's also valuable to hear feedback from new users. My goal is to release the iOS version in the next 2-3 weeks, but only if I can get all of reported bugs and issues fixed by then. If you'd like to test, just send me a PM or email with your name and the email address you use for Apple.

Mike
Hi,

I would also be glad to help testing the software and would appreciate if you could add me to the Beta software program. 
If it works reliable I will use it for our Christmas performance...  Smile

maz
I've sent you an email.

Mike
I’d love a beta invite!
I have responded to your email.

Mike
I’d love to join the Beta as well. I’ve been using MobileSheets for a while and love it. There’s nothing as good on iOS.
I've sent you an email.

Mike
Hi, I worked with mobilesheets pro on my surface device for a long time. Sadly the tablet was damaged a few weeks ago. Now I have an iPad Pro and I would be very thankful and happy to use the Beta App for iOS because there is nothing comparable.
I‘m looking forward to Your answer.
Vera
I'll send you an email.

Mike
Hello, I have android mobilesheets and love it. I would like to be a beta tester for iOS iPad. 
Thank you.