• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search box behavior
Hi there,

I'm not sure if this has already been requested but...  it would be nice if the search box only remembered the search term you entered for the tab that is currently selected.   Many times I have switched tabs and forgotten that the search box still had text in it so it filters the tab I click on.   I can't think of a time when I would want the same search text for the Songs tab and the Setlist tab.

Many thanks and love the product!
So, just to verify, I'm assuming you'd want to be the behavior such that, if you searched for a term on the Songs tab such as "My Song", then switched to Setlists, it would be blank, but if you switched back to Songs, it would reapply the "My Song" text? What about other filters? It seems to me that, other than collections, if you enforced a filter on one tab, you probably don't want that filter when viewing other tabs. Is this true or not? I'd like to hear feedback from people before changing the current behavior.

Thanks,
Mike
(03-23-2019, 05:41 AM)Zuberman Wrote: So, just to verify, I'm assuming you'd want to be the behavior such that, if you searched for a term on the Songs tab such as "My Song", then switched to Setlists, it would be blank, but if you switched back to Songs, it would reapply the "My Song" text? What about other filters? It seems to me that, other than collections, if you enforced a filter on one tab, you probably don't want that filter when viewing other tabs. Is this true or not? I'd like to hear feedback from people before changing the current behavior.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike.   Yes that is what I meant.  In my view, search is "tab specific".   Thanks!