• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CSVFile for The Standards Real Book - Sher
Here is the file I did for The Standards Real Book.  A couple of pages were out of order in the PDF that most of us have, and this file compensates.

If you scanned your copy of the book yourself, you might want to check the order. It's only 1 page I believe.

I managed to cut down a little of the work by using the OCR function in Acrobat Pro on the table of contents.

Attached Files
.csv   The Standards Real Book.csv (Size: 13.32 KB / Downloads: 77)
“After all the investigation, all of the technique - doesn't matter! Only if the feeling is right.” ― John Coltrane
Thanks a lot,

Here's the csv of The Standards Real Book with columns title, pages and collections.

Attached Files
.csv   The Standards Real Book.csv (Size: 13.43 KB / Downloads: 19)
Here's a new csv with composers.

Can someone check it out?

Attached Files
.csv   The Standards Real Book.csv (Size: 20.96 KB / Downloads: 30)
Hi folks, I'm confused. My copy of Sher's "The Standards Real Book - C Version" has songs up to p. 574. But these indexes stop way before that. Attached is the TOC of my PDF.

Are you guys indexing a different version of this book? More importantly, does anyone know where I can get an index for this book?

Thanks!

Attached Files
.pdf   Standards Real Book TOC.pdf (Size: 753.29 KB / Downloads: 6)
I have 2 different PDFs with the same index as yours, one with 550 pages, one with 574 pages. The 574 pages version has PDF bookmarks that can be easily exported as CSV. I'll take look. Be patient or contact me via one of my homepages below.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Here is the CSV for the "longer" version of the Standards Real Book. Credits to "itsme"!

Attached Files
.csv   Standards Real Book.csv (Size: 8.9 KB / Downloads: 21)