Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 17,822
» Latest member: ae888venusbio1
» Forum threads: 6,818
» Forum posts: 39,418

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Sync to cloud not updatin...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
5 hours ago
» Replies: 11   » Views: 1,389
Automatic Cloud Syncing?
Forum: Feature Requests and Ideas
5 hours ago
» Replies: 6   » Views: 1,656
Android App 'Markor' to e...
Forum: CSV Files
9 hours ago
» Replies: 0   » Views: 25
MIDI Column in Companion
Forum: MobileSheets Companion
Yesterday, 07:44 AM
» Replies: 5   » Views: 186
File Import
Forum: Tips & Tricks, and Guides
Yesterday, 06:38 AM
» Replies: 5   » Views: 122
Frequent "failed to conne...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
Yesterday, 04:03 AM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 183
Request: syncing annotati...
Yesterday, 04:02 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 72
Edit setlist "Save As"
Yesterday, 03:34 AM
» Replies: 0   » Views: 35
Version 3.8.32 Released (...
Forum: News
05-20-2024, 05:31 PM
» Replies: 12   » Views: 1,181
Libraries and Song Files
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows)
05-19-2024, 10:01 AM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 138

Execute Companion on Ubuntu
Posted by: RayPiano - 05-17-2020, 08:25 AM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (3)

Has anyone tried using wine or some other method to run the companion on a linux box. I don't use companion anymore as I trashed my last machine running Windoze.  I am retired now and for much of my working life I had to use some form of MS crap. But I have to say I did like running the Companion. Its easier to do some editing quickly with it.

Sync upload files fail
Posted by: g.lolo3 - 05-11-2020, 05:59 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (6)

The upload of some files seems to "always" fail.
Sometimes with a message sometimes with no message.
I don't have a great connection currently so it may be related but I can upload the file with no issue using google drive client.
Moreover it would be great to have at at least a message that sync finished with some errors at the end, possibly with the detail of what failed.

Problems with Bluetooth Pedal
Posted by: dannigrrl - 05-11-2020, 10:14 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Hi,
I have three devices - 2 android (one being a Kindle Fire 10), and a Microsoft 10 laptop.  I have a PageFlip Butterfly bluetooth pedal, which I have used with all three devices successfully in the past. 
Today when I tried to use my pedal for the first time in a few months, I was able to pair successfully with all three devices.  I was able to use the page turner with my Mobilesheets Pro on my microsoft laptop.  I was able to use my page turner on other applications on my android devices.  But on both android devices, I was not able to turn the page using my page turner in MobileSheets Pro.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Feature request: screen rotation in desktop (dex) mode
Posted by: Rerun - 05-08-2020, 07:09 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (11)

As Android tablets with large screens are not available anymore I'd like to use an external usb c monitor (e.g. Asus Zenscreen or similar) attached to my mobile phone for MobileSheets. This works well and i can use MobileSheets on a 15.6 inch screen by just plugin a usb c cable into my phone. Android goes into "desktop" mode or on Samsung devices into "Dex" mode. The problem is, that that works only in landscape mode, as Dex and Android only supports landscape mode.

So if i turn the monitor to portrait position android either still uses landscape mode as if the monitor was in landscape position or, if the phone is turned to portrait mode, the portrait mode screen of the mobile device is not turned and not filling the whole monitor but only a small bar.

If MobileSheets were able to display its contents in landscape mode as if it were in portrait mode one could use an external monitor in (physical) portrait mode. I don't know if it would be more or less a oneliner or something hard to implement, but being able to use MobileSheets on a phone on a large external monitor would be phantastic.

Audio Name and Audio order
Posted by: g.lolo3 - 05-08-2020, 12:42 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

In the database there is a field "name" for the audios files.
I changed the value and it works as I like but I didn't found any way to set this in MS. Do I miss something?
I like to have my files named "original" and "playback" most of the time.

As a side question it would be great to be able to reorder audio files for a full setlist.
Most of the time I play on backingtracks so I set these files as the first one.
but sometimes I like to play over the original audio files. So if I have 100 songs in my list I have to skip the backingtrack each time, a bit boring.

Set Song Title When using audio file populate metadata
Posted by: g.lolo3 - 05-06-2020, 06:45 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

I think it would be great...

Sort songs in Album
Posted by: g.lolo3 - 05-06-2020, 06:23 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Is there a way to reorder files in Album?
I like to have my files ordered like in the original.
If I use manual sorting songs seem to be ordered by id.

Set Scrolling Auto Start for all song in setlist
Posted by: g.lolo3 - 05-06-2020, 06:18 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (10)

Hi,
Is there a way to do this? like for the audio.
When I play alone with backingtracks auto start is great but with the band I prefer to use my pedal.

unable do download update
Posted by: marcilu - 05-02-2020, 09:24 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

I tried to update my version on playstore, but there is no "update" option on it.  It just shows installed, and gives an option to open.  How do I get the new version? Do I have to uninstall it first, then buy it again?  Confused

MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.9.6 Released
Posted by: Zubersoft - 04-29-2020, 12:40 PM - Forum: News - Replies (2)

Version 2.9.6 of MobileSheets for Windows 10 and MobileSheetsPro for Android have been released. This update contains mainly bug fixes. The full list can be found below:

Common Changes v2.9.6

• Fixed layout issues with the action bar to ensure items show in the correct positions
  • Fixed issue with inserting songs in a setlist using the setlist window "+" button
  • Fixed issue with sync icon not always showing the correct status/color
  • Fixed issue with the current page not rendering correctly after disconnecting when using book mode
  • The dialog used for finding songs has been updated to search on all metadata fields
  • Added support for searching for songs based on source type using the search text
MobileSheetsPro v2.9.6 (Android)
  • Switched floating toolbar on the library screen to a more simple design
  • Fixed issues with the navigation and status bars not being hidden on ChromeOS devices
  • Fixed bug with separators under the "..." button on the format dialog
  • Fixed issue with synchronizing libraries to an SD card that can result in incorrect folders being used
  • The custom group name assigned in the settings can now be used in csv files as the column name
  • Fixed issue with CSV quotes in the middle of values
  • Fixed issue with audio files listed in CSV files not working properly
  • Fixed bug with chord pro keys not being set correctly under certain circumstances
  • Fixed issue with resizing the window in ChromeOS that could cause the application to restart
  • Fixed fullscreen toggle to correctly handle the latest eink firmware (MobileSheetsPro for e-ink only)
MobileSheets v2.9.6 (Windows 10)
  • Fixed bug that caused the cropping editor not to work correctly after the first edit
  • Displaying half pages in landscape orientation is no longer enabled by default in the Windows version of MobileSheets
  • Fixed issue with changing quick action box location not working until application is restarted

Mike

Theme © 2014 iAndrew