Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 17,728
» Latest member: nhandinhbongda
» Forum threads: 6,815
» Forum posts: 39,398

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
File Import
Forum: Tips & Tricks, and Guides
1 hour ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 15
Libraries and Song Files
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows)
10 hours ago
» Replies: 2   » Views: 101
Font size of lists on ma...
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS)
11 hours ago
» Replies: 2   » Views: 21
Deleting a song
11 hours ago
» Replies: 3   » Views: 902
Song Search
Forum: Feature Requests and Ideas
Yesterday, 01:33 PM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 121
Song Import
Yesterday, 01:04 PM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 86
Tapping or swiping to tur...
Yesterday, 11:13 AM
» Replies: 5   » Views: 2,045
Stop Scrolling Process ea...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
Yesterday, 03:22 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 73
Scrolling Staves
Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion
Yesterday, 03:14 AM
» Replies: 5   » Views: 147
SongID in companion
Yesterday, 03:11 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 76

"Ignoring duplicate file"
Posted by: Jerryc41 - 02-16-2019, 12:19 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (6)

I'm new to MSP, so I have a lot to learn.

I made the mistake of selecting, "Remove songs from Setlist," thinking it would let me select which ones to remove.  Instead, it removed all of them from my Kindle.  I connected the Kindle to my computer, went to Fire > Storage Device, and then found the Setlist.  When I clicked on it, it showed all the songs that had been removed were still there - although they do not show up on the Kindle, only on the computer.  The Setlist I see on the screen of the Kindle is empty.

So, when I look on the Kindle, the Setlist is empty, but when the computer looks at the Kindle, it sees all 22 songs in the Setlist.  I tried to Import those songs into the empty Setlist on the Kindle, but it ignores them because they are already there.

Any ideas?

EDIT:  Even if I try to import those songs into a Setlist with a different name, MSP ignores them.

Quantum Songs
Posted by: Jerryc41 - 02-13-2019, 02:53 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

I'm new to MobileSheetsPro, so I might be missing something obvious.

It seems that my Kindle has some songs and does not have them - at the same time.  I was missing some songs from a Setlist, so decided to add them.  I turned on the Kindle, connected it to the computer, clicked on Fire, and clicked on Storage Device (micro SD card).  I opened the Setlist, and the songs were there!  I looked on the Kindle itself, and the songs were not there.  Since the computer is reading what's on the Kindle, how can this be?

I can't add the missing songs because they are supposedly already there.  Also, the Kindle Menu - across the top of the screen - shows "Songs," and there are 1,146 there, yet I can't access them from the computer connection.

My main goal is to add the missing songs into the Setlist.  I'd appreciate any suggestions.

No column sorting on setlists
Posted by: Geoff Bacon - 02-08-2019, 03:18 AM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (3)

Hi Mike

In the Songs tab of the companion, one can sort a column by clicking on it's header.

However, when using the setlist tab, one can't do this when a set list is displayed (I suspect column sorting only applies to the Songs tab)

Not a biggy, more of an inconsistency - I was trying to sort on the Duration column to see which songs didn't have a value (songs without a duration display as 0:00 so they don't stand out like, say, a missing tempo)

Geoff

new SD card on Oreo
Posted by: BRX - 02-08-2019, 03:08 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (5)

Hi Mike,

this is a bit related to my more general question in https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...p?tid=5208 for which I haven't got an answer yet.

But I think this here is also a bug in the Android version, so:

I replaced my SD card in my Android phone (Sony XZ1 with Oreo) with a bigger one. I copied all data onto the new SD card.

When I start up MSP the old storage location isn't found (of course), and displays the message "Storage Location Inaccessible" with the text you know.

But I can't "select an action below". There is nothing displayed or something I can scroll to.

When I use the back button I've got the screen with an empty database. Now I wanted to change the storage location in the settings but I can't open the settings menu.
I can open the overflow menu but there's no action when I tap on Settings.

What's wrong here?

Has someone already tried to control tc-helicon or behringr products with midi
Posted by: Klack - 02-07-2019, 08:18 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

To other users

I use some products from tc-helicon with midi control features like the "singThing" or the "voicelive 3 extreme" and I have a behringer x-air mixer.

It could be of help when I could underlay midi sequences per song to change the settings for the "singThing" or the "voicelive 3 X".

My questions are:
- can I use the cheap usb2midi dongles from china to control the devices
- are there some examples how to reload a style on the tc-helicon devices by loading a new song on MSP.

I have almost no experience with midi yet, because I am a guitar player.

Regards
Klaus

Now I answer to my own question:

I connected the cheap USB2Midi Device from China with an OTG-Adapter to the microUSB of my Galaxy TAB. The Tablet recognizes the USB. 
I connected the MIDI-OUT to the TC-helicon SingThing MIDI-Input.
I set the global midi settings to Channel 1 and selected "Genos" as the MIDI-Device.

I selected an existing song in EDit Mode and went to the MIDI-TAB. 
I selected the + sign and changed the command type to "Control Change"

I looked a the CC-Table of the SingThing in the manual and selected "Harmony" which is CC 21 with a Value of 0 for Off or 127 for ON
In my case I set it to 127.

Now I saved the settings and loaded the song and Voila! Harmony function went on, on the device. Fine!

But sorry, I cannot close the Song anymore until I disconnect the USB-Cable!

I added 2 more CC commands to the song CC22 for Reverb on, and CC23 for Delay on.
Loading the song=Voila, all three functions  switch on, but, I cannot leave the Song anymore and after a while there is a timeout that says, the app does not respond anymore! and will be closed.

Is that "function as designed" or do I do a mistake? Or is there a problem in the app?

Sorry if I translated some keywords in a wrong way, because I use a german version.

Best Regards
Klaus

send midi to several keyboards
Posted by: pcshme - 02-07-2019, 04:27 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (7)

i may have tried to send this post and messed up  , so here it is again

I am using MSP from my android tabelt and usb cable to my MAIN keyboard,, working great

now want to add a second keyboard (diff model keyboard) , can i use a midi cable from midi out to midi in on new keyboad and pass commands to both?

Is there something i have to do , to tell in the midi command which keyboard the command is for , or is it related to ports?

your help is appreciated and thanks
mike

Midi send issues on Casio Px560M
Posted by: pcshme - 02-05-2019, 07:57 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Hello
I love mobilesheets pro,, 
i am using the kindle fire version android on 10" fire HD,, 
i can see midi messages from my keyboard, and use them in batch send,, it properly sends the codes to the keyboard
and thus changes the problem
but the casio has a Upper 1 patch (which is the default and where the changes correctly occur)
and an Upper 2 for a second layered instrument (which is not working)

when i try to listen to midi and apply from the Upper 2,, looks like the messages read right, i see it is a diff channel and when i apply the midi batch, it over writes and applys the batch to the UPPER one thus not making the change in the right 'place' 

i think it has something to do with channels but i am not a midi expert, just enough to get it to work a little 

here is a document from casio for this keyboard on what codes to use,,
i dont know where or how to properly plug them in to get them to work,,, 
i am putting several docs into a zip file for your review

your help would be appreciated...

link is  http://dmefreeserver.com/files/casioinfo.zip

Android 8.1 Go Edition
Posted by: Gwamperter - 02-04-2019, 01:25 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - No Replies

Dear all,
Short question on the APP requirements:
Is MobileSheetsPro working fine on the reduced capabilities of 

-  Hardware :   1GB Ram,  16GB storage

Short feedback would be appreciated
regards

Turn page automatically with a mark on mp3 file
Posted by: Urs - 02-02-2019, 10:54 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Hello,
I use MobileSheetPro german version (updated). I play a song (mp3) with it and the notes are a PDF sheet. My question: is it possible to set points in MobileSheetPro which turn the page automatically during playback the song? It means the page should turn from page 1 to 2 after a certain time and from page 2 to 3 after another certain time and so on.
Sorry my bad english.
Thank you and best regards, Urs

.ODT files
Posted by: Gomboz - 01-31-2019, 11:10 AM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (1)

Hi,
Is it possible to upload all my songs which are in .odt format to MobileSheets pro (Windows)
Many thanks.

Theme © 2014 iAndrew