Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 17,179
» Latest member: VR Renovations
» Forum threads: 6,776
» Forum posts: 39,189

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
This might just be one of...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
57 minutes ago
» Replies: 0   » Views: 8
"Move 0 items" when expor...
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS)
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0   » Views: 7
Column order not saved an...
Forum: MobileSheets Companion
6 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 40
Page turning pages automa...
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows)
7 hours ago
» Replies: 5   » Views: 1,686
Import PDF: Title not set...
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 25
half pages turns at the e...
8 hours ago
» Replies: 9   » Views: 215
Bug with custom color pic...
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 39
autosize all songs?
Yesterday, 12:35 PM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 56
Annotating with Pen when ...
Yesterday, 06:24 AM
» Replies: 8   » Views: 588
Bug: filepath issue when ...
Yesterday, 06:21 AM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 64

MobileSheets v3.8 and MobileSheets Companion v1.3.4 Released
Posted by: Zubersoft - 11-19-2012, 09:15 PM - Forum: News - No Replies

Although it took longer than I had planned, I'm pleased to announce the release of v3.8 for MobileSheets. This release has a large number of bug fixes and a few great enhancements as well. As always, I can't thank enough all of the users that have reported issues, and helped me reproduce the problems, as well as all of you that have sent great ideas my way.

Changes for MobileSheets v3.8:
- Fixed crash with Android 4.2
- Added PDF to image conversion support through the options page
- Night mode now works correctly for image files
- Fixed bug where adding audio files to a new song didn't actually save the audio files
- Added support for password protected PDFs
- Added ability to set library screen text size in the options.
- Fixed bug where library restore would fail if any stamp annotations had been used
- Added ability to hide page slider at all times
- Added option to load entire setlist when song is tapped on the library screen
- Fixed issue with stamps no longer showing up in songs
- Added color to notes symbol on song editor screen to signify that a song has audio tracks
- Fixed bug that would cause copying a song to remove the original song's files
- Fixed annotations mode panning issue in landscape mode
- Fixed half page turns with a pedal
- Removed ads from the free version
- Fixed delay in turning pages
- Removed double-tap and added press and hold option for bringing up the overlay

Changes for MobileSheetsCompanion v1.3.4:
- Fixed a number of crashes
- Fixed bugs with reordering setlists
- Fixed drag and drop bugs with various lists
- Now properly stripping out '~' as an invalid character for filenames
- Fixed issues with batch importing image file types

Updates to the Manual Are Complete. v3.9 is in Progress.
Posted by: Zubersoft - 11-12-2012, 06:30 PM - Forum: News - No Replies

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm finally done with all of the updates to the manual. It now accurately reflects all of the features available in MobileSheets including annotations. There is a lot of information in the manual - even users that are very comfortable with the software can probably get something out of reading the latest version.

I am also hard at work on an update to fix a lot of issues that have been reported lately. The update is also going to address some problems that have been present for awhile. I'll try to get the update finished as soon as possible, but I really don't want to rush this one. I may break the update up into two parts to get users critical fixes sooner.

Mike

MobileSheets v3.7 and MobileSheets Companion v1.3.3 Released
Posted by: Zubersoft - 10-29-2012, 09:07 PM - Forum: News - No Replies

With the release of v3.6, which included annotations, a lot of new functionality was introduced. Unfortunately, several bugs made it into the release which caused problems for many users. I have tried to address all of the issues that came up, and respond to most of the requests that were submitted through email and the forums. Thanks to everyone for your patience in getting these problems resolved, and for the feedback you’ve all provided. The product is going to keep getting better thanks to the ideas and suggestions you’ve all submitted. Now for the changes:

MobileSheets v3.7
- Fixed error with SlideME users where paid users were limited to 8 songs
- Added worship genre
- Fixed errors with backing up library to companion app
- Improved robustness of backup/restore. Songs with errors can be skipped now, and better error messages are displayed upon unrecoverable failures
- Fixed pedal scrolling so that it is smooth again. Also fixed error with scrolling up/previous page.
- Fixed visual metronome accuracy/redrawing
- Fixed scaling problems caused by creating annotations in landscape mode
- Fixed bug where multi-line text annotations would display all text on one line
- The last used annotation settings are now saved
- Fixed errors with half-page turns.
- Fixed problem with creating link points in landscape mode

Mobilesheets Companion v1.3.3
- Fixed crash during library backup
- Added additional protection against crashes while editing a song.
- Added support for new library backup format that can skip past errors
- Added worship genre
- Added new Files column for songs
- Added Convert PDF to Images option to File menu (no connection required)

MobileSheets v3.5 and MobileSheets Companion v1.3.1 Released
Posted by: Zubersoft - 10-22-2012, 11:27 PM - Forum: News - Replies (12)

I'm happy to announce that MobileSheets v3.5 has been released, which includes annotations! Not every feature has made it into this initial version, but all of the important features are included. Features such as support for placing custom bitmaps on the sheet music will be added soon. Here is an overview of the features:

MobileSheets v3.5
- Support for annotations has finally been added! Tap the pencil icon while viewing a song to enter the annotation editor
- Fixed bugs with artists disappearing due to database errors
- Major optimizations: Significant drop in CPU usage. This will increase battery life and decrease loading times
- Fixed freezing issues with various tablets
- Fixed bug where batch importing a large number of files from the companion app causes the app to stop responding
- PDF renderer updates. Major performance improvements for some files.
- Link points now render correctly at all zoom levels, and respond accurately to finger presses
- Fixed various crashes

MobileSheets Companion v1.3.1
- Updated database code to handle annotations
- Fixed possible errors due to bugs in handling file paths

I hope this update works well for everyone. I'll be anxious to hear feedback!

Mike

Progress on Annotations and Odd Crash
Posted by: Zubersoft - 09-02-2012, 03:37 AM - Forum: News - Replies (14)

Annotations are currently in beta. Expected release date is around the 20-21st. I will post a full list of fixes/enhancements soon that will also make it into the update. I have also set up a bug tracking system at http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/issues that I will begin using soon to keep track of user suggestions and to track my progress in solving bugs. Users will be free to submit bug reports.

MobileSheets v3.4 and Vacation
Posted by: Zubersoft - 07-28-2012, 04:50 PM - Forum: News - Replies (3)

MobileSheets v3.4 has been released and fixes the following issues:

- Fixed alternating row color bug where all rows turn gray
- Fixed various layout issues, and made all text the same size on the song editor screen
- Added 'Remove Song From Setlist' option to the library song menu when you press and hold
- Added option to 'Try Again' when selecting a random song to generate a new selection
- Changed 'Create Song From This' menu option to 'Copy Song'

There have been quite a few updates in the past couple weeks, but this one will be the last for a little while. I am also leaving on a week long vacation, and will be completely unable to check email or respond to posts on the forum. I hope the application works well for everyone in the meantime, and I will respond to people as soon as possible when I return. Thanks everyone for all of the bug reports, suggestions, and feedback.

Mike

MobileSheets v3.3 Released with significant PDF render speed increases
Posted by: Zubersoft - 07-25-2012, 07:51 PM - Forum: News - No Replies

After releasing the last update, users reported a couple of errors that I needed to fix immediately. The most significant was the broken page slider. In addition, a user brought to my attention the fact the PDF renderer has gotten much slower. It turns out that I was not using the PDF Max Memory Usage option correctly, and was severely limiting the available memory for the PDF renderer. This option should now work as intended, and the rendering speed is on the order of 10x faster. I also fixed the library list selection so that the selection effects show up again when you tap, and provided three different gray colors for the alternate row color option. Thanks everyone for your patience with the frequent updates. Here is the summary of the changes:

MobileSheets v3.3
- Fixed PDF rendering speed issue related to max memory usage - documents should load much faster
- Fixed error with Page Slider causing no more images to load after seeking to page
- Additional alternate row color selections
- Restored list selection effects

MobileSheets v3.2 and MobileSheets Companion v1.3.0 Released
Posted by: Zubersoft - 07-23-2012, 08:42 PM - Forum: News - Replies (1)

MobileSheets v3.2 and MobileSheets Companion v1.3.0 have been released, and this round of updates is filled with user interfaces fixes and options, along with a few important bug fixes. Check out the additions below:

MobileSheets v3.2
- Fixed crash with renaming custom genres.
- Fixed error with input number dialogs repeatedly popping up.
- Added new alternating row color setting for the library screen
- Added new simple button mode that shrinks the buttons at the bottom of the library to make more room
- Added new filter toggle on the library screen. While filters are hidden, the buttons at the top right are accessible through a popup window
- Added the ability to sort setlists alphabetically. This can also be made permanent by using a long press on the alpha button in the setlist editor
- Added additional information during batch imports, and better error reporting.
- Status log on the sync screen should no longer cause the application to slow down significantly when large amounts of text are added
- Fixed spacing issues with entries on library screen.
- Page slider preview window now correctly displays any song in a setlist, instead of only songs that have been loaded for buffering
- Setlist editor performance enhancements - adding/removing/moving songs in a setlist should no longer cause noticable pauses. Same fixes for collection editor.
- List position is now correctly restored when moving and removing songs in setlists and collections.
- PDF renderer bug fixes
- Added an additional help screen for the collection editor.

MobileSheets Companion v1.3.0
- Additional validation on song creation.
- When extracting titles from file names, numbers are no longer stripped from the end of PDF file names.
- Additional information while batch importing.

I tried to make most of the interface changes optional, but if any of you have opinions on the changes, please let me know.

MobileSheets v3.1 and MobileSheets Companion v1.2.9 Released
Posted by: Zubersoft - 07-16-2012, 10:51 PM - Forum: News - Replies (1)

Another update, and another round of bug fixes and small enhancements. Major progress has been made on annotations, and the end is in sight, but I thought these bugs needed to be addressed first. The following changes were made:

MobileSheets v3.0
- Fixed bugs with media player causing some tablets to appear to lock up. For these tablets, set media player position to center, as it may be mostly hidden at the top or bottom. Some tablet's versions of the media player (like on the Kindle Fire) require you to tap on the player to hide it.
- Fixed back button not working when media player visible.
- Added options to always keep media player visible, and set media player position from overlay
- Fixed collection editor crash in free version.
- Deleting songs with subdirectories should now clean up the subdirectories too
- Filtering on collections works again.
- Fixed list selection bugs in song editor, and bugs related to the preview window displaying incorrectly after removing files
- A new one time message is displayed to set the removable storage path at startup.
- Added new status log to the sync screen. A large amount of information is now displayed while connected to the companion app.
- If one file from a song fails to transfer from the companion app, the rest of the files should now transfer correctly.
- Extra space is now automatically trimmed from the start and end of titles, albums, artists, and custom entries.
- Added option to clear all data under internal and SD card storage before initiating a library restore. Removable storage is not affected.

MobileSheets Companion v1.2.9
- Library count is now properly reflected after batch import.
- Fixed bug that sometimes prevented files from previewing correctly.
- Fixed bug where changing a song's genre to an different existing genre didn't work.
- Added additional error reporting when a song's files fail to transfer correctly.

I'm way behind on updating the documentation, keeping the forum up-to-date, performing updates on the website, etc. I will do my best to get these done soon, but I'm still trying to prioritize annotations as much as possible.

MobileSheets v3.0 and MobileSheets Companion v1.2.8 Released
Posted by: Zubersoft - 07-02-2012, 09:21 PM - Forum: News - Replies (7)

Mobilesheets v3.0 and MobileSheets companion v1.2.8 have been released, and with them comes a huge array of small enhancements and bug fixes. I tried to respond to a lot of customer feedback, and solve the major problems with the library backup/restore. While I still have a lot of great ideas for future enhancements that I received through emails and the forum, I’m going to switch back to finishing annotations, will mostly likely not be adding any new features until they are released. Look below for details on all of the changes:

MobileSheets v3.0
Added ‘X’s to quickly clear search fields on the library, setlist editor, and collection editor screens.
Tapping on ‘X’s and numeric values to show the popup dialog should now only take one tap instead of two.
Add new options for debounce time limit (disabled, 1/4 second, 1/2 second, 1 second, 2 seconds).
Add new option to set link point radius. Make the circles bigger or smaller to fit your needs.
Library Backup/Restore have been reworked to eliminate potentially serious bugs with songs not matching up to the PDF/images shown. Old backup files are still supported.
Backups through the companion app are now streamed from the tablet, meaning no space is required on the tablet to make the backup file.
Large number of audio player enhancements. There are now options to always display what track is currently loaded, repeat songs, rewind to start, and reset sheet music with repeat.
Media player can now be hidden by double-tapping. Tap area in overlay for hide/show has also been expanded.
Media player is automatically hidden when overlay is brought up, and brought back up when overlay is hidden.
PDF renderer updates.
Fixed orientation lock bugs where the lock is not released even after leaving song, and lock does not work in landscape mode.
Added option to skip to All Albums automatically for artists.
Random song selection now requires confirmation before loading. Also works for selecting artists/albums/genres/setlists.
Filtering by source type ‘Other’ no longer crashes the app.
Fixed bug with prev link/next link pedal mode crashing app if song had no link points set.
Improvements to song title guessing – capitals are handled better, and double spaces should not occur.
Support added for renaming and removing artists/albums/genres.
Files under songs are now saved with the original spaces, and sub-directories now match the song titles exactly. Underscores are replaced by spaces.
Option added to print the custom field next to song titles.
A music symbol is now shown on the library screen for songs that have associated audio tracks.
Option added to only display song titles in song lists, instead of putting ‘Album – Artist’ under the titles.
If guess song title is disabled under batch import, file extensions are no longer used in song titles.
The virtual keyboard is now automatically dismissed when a song is loaded.

MobileSheets Companion v1.2.8
Algorithm improved for determining song titles from file names.
Library backup is now streamed, meaning it is faster and no space is required on the tablet.
Song counts can now be seen next to all lists of songs.
PDF renderer updates.

Theme © 2014 iAndrew