Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 16,672
» Latest member: yaman88comph
» Forum threads: 6,758
» Forum posts: 39,091

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Syncing to a device faili...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 70
Different keys for scroll
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows) Discussion
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 37
Mobilesheets beendet sich...
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 48
half pages turns at the e...
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS)
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 10
Toujours allumé sur un ap...
4 hours ago
» Replies: 2   » Views: 39
How do you go about gener...
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 34
Face gestures
7 hours ago
» Replies: 64   » Views: 8,703
TikTok Remote Ring as Pag...
Forum: Tips & Tricks, and Guides
9 hours ago
» Replies: 15   » Views: 3,682
Replacing existing files ...
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows)
9 hours ago
» Replies: 10   » Views: 163
Improved MIDI support
Forum: Feature Requests and Ideas
Yesterday, 05:46 PM
» Replies: 13   » Views: 2,649

Lot PDF w CSV on a new tablet, need help before manip !
Posted by: pestounet - 04-01-2021, 10:39 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (4)

Hello,

I have some PDF ( 50 I think )  with csv to integrate into my tablet.

Could you tell me what’s best:

1/Enter the pdf files via MSP windows 10 first and then on the tablet via the PC connection?
2/ The reverse?

Thanks for your help.

Wink Questions on the Boox e-readers.
Posted by: Skip - 03-31-2021, 03:39 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

I've been looking at two of the readers, the Note Air 10.3 and the Lumi 13.3. I currently use a Samsung Note Pro 13.3" [primary] and a Dell Latitude 13" 2-in 1 laptop. The Air is the more affordable one, the Lumi is the feature usable one. I'm a senior citizen type amateur, using MSP as an organizer and for displaying my sheet music [all in pdf format]. I just do pretty basic annotations and basic setlists. My questions at this point:
1. How close to standard letter size does the Air display?
2. Would the regular android version ok on either of the Boox?
I don't think I would be interested in other models right now. I'll probably have other question later. Maybe.

Backup
Posted by: RIKI - 03-28-2021, 07:11 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (4)

Hallo allerseits,   bin neu hier.  Ich bin Sänger und lege mir zu den Text PDF. auch das Playback  im gleichen  Ordner  ab. Wenn ich dann von der Bibliothek  ein Backup  ziehe , das an ein anderes Tablet sende, und dann mit einer zweiten  mobilesheets Bibliothek synchronisiere , lassen sich hier etliche Playback nicht mehr abrufen.... schreibt dann: kann Song nicht abrufen.   Was mache ich  falsch.  Liebe Grüße,  Riki

Wireless midi for page turns
Posted by: gabbleratchett - 03-26-2021, 05:43 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

I'm considering buying this app.  What I need most is the ability to automatically turn pages in synch with my daw over wifi for recording.  I assume it would be implemented by midi commands.

Couple of small bugs and a feature request
Posted by: Oz Cello - 03-25-2021, 05:46 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (30)

I use MSP on four Onyx Boox Max 3 tablets for gigs with a string quartet. When I add new pieces I put them on one tablet into four different libraries (one for each instrument). I then update the four libraries on the other three tablets using the sync function over bluetooth. That means 12 syncs each time but it's fast so not a huge problem. Since the v3 update I've been getting a bug where 2 or 3 times out of the 12 a sync will fail and it says that the database type was wrong (it was expecting type 57 but got type 0). Usually if I just try the sync again it works but sometimes I have to re-start the app. I'm using version 3.0.10 in the eInk build.

I also had a glitch at a gig last night where we'd taken a break for an hour and I'd left the tablets on and connected by bluetooth. When we started playing again one of the tablets kept disconnecting and re-connecting from the master tablet every few seconds. I turned off the BT connection for that tablet and it's fine again now and I haven't tried to replicate it - just hadn't seen it before and thought it might be worth mentioning.

Feature request. For each of the tablets I've changed the bluetooth device name so that they each have a unique name. When they're connecting via the master/servant feature (sorry, have forgotten what that feature is called now) I can see the unique name of the master tablet on the servant tablets but on the master tablet where it lists the connected devices it just has the model name for each of the servant tablets (Onyx Max). It would be great if that list gave the unique names so that if one tablet isn't connected I know which one it is.

Otherwise the app is still working really well for me. I tell the other local gigging musos about it. They're mostly ipad users and a lot of them use forscore but would like to have the MSP functionality - from what they say I don't think forscore has an equivalent to the master/servant function among others. Looking forward to being able to tell them the iOS version is ready. Also very much looking forward to the versioning update - hope that's still in the works. Guy

problem after import pdf with csv.
Posted by: pestounet - 03-16-2021, 10:16 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (3)

Hello,

I import pdf files and I use a .csv file, I import both at the same time.
The application passed the transfer, I have the titles separately.

When I choose a title the score appears, alas I have no control possible ( no edition, no notes possible etc... ).
I just have a score, I can zoom that’s all!

Do you have a solution?

I have a parade, but it’s very heavy and long to manage, I export from mobilesheet the pdf files separately and I import them again after deleting the old ones.

and from there I have all the possible controls to edit the score, put an mp3 link, put a note etc...

it is important for mi to be able to put annotations.

Merci pour votre aide.

P.

MSpro e-ink version update path
Posted by: eBug - 03-15-2021, 09:27 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Hi,

I have MSPro e-ink version on a Max Lumi.
Since I installed this version from the installer on the zubersoft store page, how could I be notified if a new version is released?
And how should I install it, since there's no update functionality like in Play Store?
Thanks.

unable to remove snippets after pasting
Posted by: eBug - 03-13-2021, 12:37 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Hi,

I'm learning how to use snippets from the Annotations menu within a song. My purpose is copy/paste a part of a staff to another one.

I can select and paste fine, but then I can't undo the paste action, nor move or delete the pasted snippet. Is this the expected behaviour? How do I remove a snippet after pasting?

Eric.

Annotations completely freezes max lumi, reboot needed
Posted by: eBug - 03-11-2021, 10:27 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (16)

I just purchased MSpro for e-ink and installed on a Boox Max Lumi

Whenever I try to access the annotation menu, from the song view screen (brush icon), my tablet completely freezes. If I long press the power button, the power menu pops up, but pressing the buttons on-screen (power-off, restart) has no effect. The only solution is to maintain the power button pressed until the device powers off, and reboot.

So there's no way I can make any annotation at all...

Companion not running on WinXP
Posted by: eBug - 03-10-2021, 12:29 AM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (1)

I was able to install MobileSheets Companion on an old Windows XP laptop. When I launch though, it says

(null) is not a valid Win32 application

Theme © 2014 iAndrew