Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 16,694
» Latest member: lovejiliorgph
» Forum threads: 6,758
» Forum posts: 39,095

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
half pages turns at the e...
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS)
1 hour ago
» Replies: 2   » Views: 18
„Keep Screen on“ does not...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
5 hours ago
» Replies: 4   » Views: 2,124
Toujours allumé sur un ap...
5 hours ago
» Replies: 4   » Views: 56
Syncing to a device faili...
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 76
Different keys for scroll
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows) Discussion
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 45
Mobilesheets beendet sich...
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 57
How do you go about gener...
11 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 44
Face gestures
Today, 08:27 AM
» Replies: 64   » Views: 8,722
TikTok Remote Ring as Pag...
Forum: Tips & Tricks, and Guides
Today, 06:39 AM
» Replies: 15   » Views: 3,713
Replacing existing files ...
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows)
Today, 06:00 AM
» Replies: 10   » Views: 171

[2.5.0] MSPro stops after 'superpowered' is displayed
Posted by: Rey_a - 02-18-2019, 11:15 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (13)

Hi Mike,

Today I saw version 2.5.0 of MSPRo  is now available on Android.

I installed it on my HP Slate 21 running Android 4.4.2.

But MSpro will not run.
It starts. One can see the library screen populated with data and the 'superpowered' splash screen on top.
But after that, MSPro simply dissapears from the screen.

Update ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have some additional information.
This HP slate 21, allways has 2 usb midi devices connected to it. 
Now for the sake of testing, I disconnected them both.
And then MSPro does start! 
However it feels less responsive compared to version 2.4.9 that was on the device before ....
When I then (re)connect one of the USB midi devices, while MSP is running, I would expect a message 'device xx connected' or something (cannot test it now for the exact wording) but that message does not appear and MSPro hangs ....

also I have noticed that - with USB midi devices disconnected - when I go the the midi settings in MSPro and change 'standard' to 'superpowered USB' and then quit MSPro. After relaunching MSP, the midi config is back to standard. I would have expected it to have remembered my modification.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Rudy

Numbers in song title dropped?
Posted by: T.B.Player - 02-17-2019, 11:25 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

I imported a file called "highway 83.txt" and it came into MSP as "highway".  Why were numbers dropped?

"Ignoring duplicate file"
Posted by: Jerryc41 - 02-16-2019, 12:19 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (6)

I'm new to MSP, so I have a lot to learn.

I made the mistake of selecting, "Remove songs from Setlist," thinking it would let me select which ones to remove.  Instead, it removed all of them from my Kindle.  I connected the Kindle to my computer, went to Fire > Storage Device, and then found the Setlist.  When I clicked on it, it showed all the songs that had been removed were still there - although they do not show up on the Kindle, only on the computer.  The Setlist I see on the screen of the Kindle is empty.

So, when I look on the Kindle, the Setlist is empty, but when the computer looks at the Kindle, it sees all 22 songs in the Setlist.  I tried to Import those songs into the empty Setlist on the Kindle, but it ignores them because they are already there.

Any ideas?

EDIT:  Even if I try to import those songs into a Setlist with a different name, MSP ignores them.

Quantum Songs
Posted by: Jerryc41 - 02-13-2019, 02:53 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

I'm new to MobileSheetsPro, so I might be missing something obvious.

It seems that my Kindle has some songs and does not have them - at the same time.  I was missing some songs from a Setlist, so decided to add them.  I turned on the Kindle, connected it to the computer, clicked on Fire, and clicked on Storage Device (micro SD card).  I opened the Setlist, and the songs were there!  I looked on the Kindle itself, and the songs were not there.  Since the computer is reading what's on the Kindle, how can this be?

I can't add the missing songs because they are supposedly already there.  Also, the Kindle Menu - across the top of the screen - shows "Songs," and there are 1,146 there, yet I can't access them from the computer connection.

My main goal is to add the missing songs into the Setlist.  I'd appreciate any suggestions.

No column sorting on setlists
Posted by: Geoff Bacon - 02-08-2019, 03:18 AM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (3)

Hi Mike

In the Songs tab of the companion, one can sort a column by clicking on it's header.

However, when using the setlist tab, one can't do this when a set list is displayed (I suspect column sorting only applies to the Songs tab)

Not a biggy, more of an inconsistency - I was trying to sort on the Duration column to see which songs didn't have a value (songs without a duration display as 0:00 so they don't stand out like, say, a missing tempo)

Geoff

new SD card on Oreo
Posted by: BRX - 02-08-2019, 03:08 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (5)

Hi Mike,

this is a bit related to my more general question in https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...p?tid=5208 for which I haven't got an answer yet.

But I think this here is also a bug in the Android version, so:

I replaced my SD card in my Android phone (Sony XZ1 with Oreo) with a bigger one. I copied all data onto the new SD card.

When I start up MSP the old storage location isn't found (of course), and displays the message "Storage Location Inaccessible" with the text you know.

But I can't "select an action below". There is nothing displayed or something I can scroll to.

When I use the back button I've got the screen with an empty database. Now I wanted to change the storage location in the settings but I can't open the settings menu.
I can open the overflow menu but there's no action when I tap on Settings.

What's wrong here?

Has someone already tried to control tc-helicon or behringr products with midi
Posted by: Klack - 02-07-2019, 08:18 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

To other users

I use some products from tc-helicon with midi control features like the "singThing" or the "voicelive 3 extreme" and I have a behringer x-air mixer.

It could be of help when I could underlay midi sequences per song to change the settings for the "singThing" or the "voicelive 3 X".

My questions are:
- can I use the cheap usb2midi dongles from china to control the devices
- are there some examples how to reload a style on the tc-helicon devices by loading a new song on MSP.

I have almost no experience with midi yet, because I am a guitar player.

Regards
Klaus

Now I answer to my own question:

I connected the cheap USB2Midi Device from China with an OTG-Adapter to the microUSB of my Galaxy TAB. The Tablet recognizes the USB. 
I connected the MIDI-OUT to the TC-helicon SingThing MIDI-Input.
I set the global midi settings to Channel 1 and selected "Genos" as the MIDI-Device.

I selected an existing song in EDit Mode and went to the MIDI-TAB. 
I selected the + sign and changed the command type to "Control Change"

I looked a the CC-Table of the SingThing in the manual and selected "Harmony" which is CC 21 with a Value of 0 for Off or 127 for ON
In my case I set it to 127.

Now I saved the settings and loaded the song and Voila! Harmony function went on, on the device. Fine!

But sorry, I cannot close the Song anymore until I disconnect the USB-Cable!

I added 2 more CC commands to the song CC22 for Reverb on, and CC23 for Delay on.
Loading the song=Voila, all three functions  switch on, but, I cannot leave the Song anymore and after a while there is a timeout that says, the app does not respond anymore! and will be closed.

Is that "function as designed" or do I do a mistake? Or is there a problem in the app?

Sorry if I translated some keywords in a wrong way, because I use a german version.

Best Regards
Klaus

send midi to several keyboards
Posted by: pcshme - 02-07-2019, 04:27 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (7)

i may have tried to send this post and messed up  , so here it is again

I am using MSP from my android tabelt and usb cable to my MAIN keyboard,, working great

now want to add a second keyboard (diff model keyboard) , can i use a midi cable from midi out to midi in on new keyboad and pass commands to both?

Is there something i have to do , to tell in the midi command which keyboard the command is for , or is it related to ports?

your help is appreciated and thanks
mike

Midi send issues on Casio Px560M
Posted by: pcshme - 02-05-2019, 07:57 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Hello
I love mobilesheets pro,, 
i am using the kindle fire version android on 10" fire HD,, 
i can see midi messages from my keyboard, and use them in batch send,, it properly sends the codes to the keyboard
and thus changes the problem
but the casio has a Upper 1 patch (which is the default and where the changes correctly occur)
and an Upper 2 for a second layered instrument (which is not working)

when i try to listen to midi and apply from the Upper 2,, looks like the messages read right, i see it is a diff channel and when i apply the midi batch, it over writes and applys the batch to the UPPER one thus not making the change in the right 'place' 

i think it has something to do with channels but i am not a midi expert, just enough to get it to work a little 

here is a document from casio for this keyboard on what codes to use,,
i dont know where or how to properly plug them in to get them to work,,, 
i am putting several docs into a zip file for your review

your help would be appreciated...

link is  http://dmefreeserver.com/files/casioinfo.zip

Android 8.1 Go Edition
Posted by: Gwamperter - 02-04-2019, 01:25 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - No Replies

Dear all,
Short question on the APP requirements:
Is MobileSheetsPro working fine on the reduced capabilities of 

-  Hardware :   1GB Ram,  16GB storage

Short feedback would be appreciated
regards

Theme © 2014 iAndrew