Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 16,678
» Latest member: Petersonk
» Forum threads: 6,758
» Forum posts: 39,094

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
„Keep Screen on“ does not...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
14 minutes ago
» Replies: 4   » Views: 2,110
Toujours allumé sur un ap...
15 minutes ago
» Replies: 4   » Views: 48
Syncing to a device faili...
6 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 71
Different keys for scroll
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows) Discussion
6 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 38
Mobilesheets beendet sich...
6 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 50
half pages turns at the e...
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS)
6 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 14
How do you go about gener...
6 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 36
Face gestures
9 hours ago
» Replies: 64   » Views: 8,706
TikTok Remote Ring as Pag...
Forum: Tips & Tricks, and Guides
10 hours ago
» Replies: 15   » Views: 3,687
Replacing existing files ...
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows)
11 hours ago
» Replies: 10   » Views: 165

Search in setlist
Posted by: lionking - 06-25-2018, 11:01 PM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (10)

Hello,

when i want to create a new setlist in the comanion i see a list of all songs and above the empty setlist.
Between there is a field to search for songs. I tried to find songs by title, but it didn't do anything.
Maybe it's a bug.
Can you please have a look at it?

Also it would be great, that if i press a letter on my keyboard the songlist jumps directly to songs starting with this letter.
Thanks.

What is Companion?
Posted by: Wendy Cutler - 06-23-2018, 04:11 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (13)

I read this sentence about Mobile Sheets Pro Companion:

Quote:Download the MobileSheetsPro Companion and unlock the ability to manage your library from the comfort of your PC.

What does that mean? Is it a file manager for all my tablet (and mobile phone) files?

AirTurn Ped not working with Lenovo TAB4 10 plus
Posted by: nmerriam - 06-22-2018, 04:18 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

I have been lent an AirTurn Ped (not Pro) and I can see that it is working because the AirTurn manager app recognizes the pedal taps but MobileSheets (and, I suspect, all other apps) do not recognize the pedal taps. I searched the forums long and hard and found many articles that don't quite seem relevant,  or refer to settings that I don't seem to have. Any ideas? 

Many thanks!

Application window size
Posted by: teleman2k1 - 06-22-2018, 01:45 AM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (4)

I am running pro companion 2.7.1 in Windows 10  on an HP x360 ultrabook and I am having a persistent problem of the application window being too tall for the laptop screen, which means  I have to resize it each time I open it. I am losing most of the top banner and 3/4 of the ok button each time. Other applications are fine. Is there a fix for this?

Pages layout in sheet music different from PDF
Posted by: OE1FEU - 06-20-2018, 02:03 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

I am currently playing a Beethoven sonata and I have been familiar with its image for years, in fact, turning pages and/or memorizing was always closely associated with the layout of the original score.

In landscape format the PDF shows the first two pages, whereas the original score starts on an odd page number (The previous sonata ends on the even page).

That way I can't use my old mechanisms and mental images of when to turn pages, because page turns are always offset by one. Drives me nuts.

I'd like to either insert a blank page as page No. 1 (Which would make a change to the file necessary) or start the sonata with a single page in landscape and only start with two page display with pages 2 and 3.

Been searching the forum and the FAQ, but maybe I got the wrong keywords.

Notes do not display, only annotations
Posted by: el-Odysseas - 06-19-2018, 11:16 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (8)

Hallo guys!

Since Version 2.1.7, I have a problem, where some pages of a song are not being displayed on the MS for android. I can only see the created annotations, but the sheet is blank. It happenes only with some pieces (it seems random) and only affects the first 1-3 pages.
When opening the saved pdf document of the particular song on my android device (under android/ data/ com.zubersoft etc.) , it looks fine.

I must also add, that I created my song library on my PC and moved it into my android device via the 
MS-Companion.
But I follow the same proccedure since always.

Do you have any suggestions?

PS: Please check the 2 attachments: the 2nd page of a pice with the blank sheet and the notations, and the 3rd pahe of the same piece displaying correctly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cropping problems
Posted by: mcrossy - 06-17-2018, 09:52 AM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (3)

Hello, I'm not a frequent user of Companion, but I remember that in older versions was possible to crop pages within companion. Now I just tried it some days ago with the new version and I can't crop. Am I doing something wrong? Did someone experienced the same problem?

no song title in audio player?
Posted by: cgreiner - 06-17-2018, 01:43 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

I have v2.1.9 on a Samsung Tab S.  I use backing tracks. The song title does not show in the large Audio Player screen. I want to add another backing track version to a song but I want the song title to show in the Audio Player screen so I am sure to choose the correct one in concert.  Help!

Problem zooming in Landscape
Posted by: Geoff Bacon - 06-13-2018, 01:57 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Hi Mike

I'm using v2.1.9.

Normally, I always display songs in portrait mode but today I turned the tablet to landscape mode so that I could better see a riff at the top of a page.

When turned, MSP shrunk the page so that it fitted it completely on the screen (i.e. big black areas left and right)
No problem I thought, I'll just use my fingers to zoom in  - but it won't zoom.
Turned back to portrait mode and find that I can zoom.

(This was a one off so not concerned about changing settings to get a half page).

Also a bit confusing because pressing the right hand side of the visible page just brought up the menu options rather than scrolling to the next song. Found it did change song when I pressed the big black area near the edge of the screen. Obvious really, but not intuitive.

Cheers

Geoff

Can't Log Android Samsung TO PC
Posted by: Mixtli - 06-08-2018, 12:09 AM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (2)

I have bugs. I tried to close Firewall and open good ports.

I use a samsung tab I click on Sync PC and I have message that it's connecting and on the tab it says connected to PC sending confirmation

the tabs stays at sending confirmation and the PC says connecting Sad

Where is the problem ?

What you suggest to do ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Theme © 2014 iAndrew