Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 16,701
» Latest member: Harveyhot
» Forum threads: 6,759
» Forum posts: 39,096

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
half pages turns at the e...
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS)
8 hours ago
» Replies: 2   » Views: 31
Backup/restore versus Syn...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
9 hours ago
» Replies: 0   » Views: 14
„Keep Screen on“ does not...
Yesterday, 05:13 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 2,140
Toujours allumé sur un ap...
Yesterday, 05:12 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 65
Syncing to a device faili...
Yesterday, 11:12 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 82
Different keys for scroll
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows) Discussion
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 53
Mobilesheets beendet sich...
Yesterday, 11:09 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 66
How do you go about gener...
Yesterday, 10:55 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 50
Face gestures
Yesterday, 08:27 AM
» Replies: 64   » Views: 8,750
TikTok Remote Ring as Pag...
Forum: Tips & Tricks, and Guides
Yesterday, 06:39 AM
» Replies: 15   » Views: 3,722

Feedback needed - supported Android versions
Posted by: Zubersoft - 01-22-2018, 04:08 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (18)

I recently made the decision to no longer support Android devices under 4.0. This didn't impact many users, and was necessary due to Google phasing out support for those versions.  While I was planning on support Android 4.0 and higher for awhile, there is a new issue that has arisen that I'm unsure how to handle.  There is a new interface to connect to AirTurn pedals that  doesn't require pairing and would add many benefits such as the pedal never going to sleep and the virtual keyboard would stay enabled on the device. The only problem is that this interface only supports Android 4.4 or higher.  So I wanted to discuss with users on the forums their thoughts on this going forward. At some point, I'm going to want to support that AirTurn interface, and over time, Google's minimum supported version of Android with their SDK will slowly creep forward. As I see it, I only have three choices:

1) I change the minimum version to 4.4, and around 8% of my users lose access to any future updates. This simplifies many sections of code and makes it easier to support new interfaces like the OneDrive SDK (which has a minimum version of 4.0.3)

2) I don't change the minimum version and wait until I'm forced to update the minimum SDK version (could be awhile). This means it would be a long time before users could benefit from the new AirTurn interface.

3) I try to support multiple APKs with different supported minimum versions. This would be a huge headache, would cause lots of development issues and would drain more of my time. I really don't want to go down this path if it can be avoided.

I'm hoping there are some users running devices lower than 4.4 that can chime in.

Thanks,
Mike

Batch Import
Posted by: Oberdepp - 01-21-2018, 12:34 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

Hi Mike,
I´m a very happy user of your software. And I installed this version on some of my choir members.
I feed them with the scores over dropbox.
All works fine, but I have 2 Questions.
1) Is it possible to mention the last import directory of the batch import. ( here a dropbox directory)
2) I put .mid files with the same name into the same directory. This works too, but only if the .pdf has changed too, so I could not change the .mid file alone.

2) I´m not able to import .mid files as well. I have checked on the setting (copy similar audio files) but these files will not be found. My first guess was that only changed .pdf files enables the audio import, but this was wrong.
I have dropped the total database and make a new batch import, and none of the .mid files are imported.
regards

Werner

Three songs created, indexed, for one medley sheet. How?
Posted by: Hugh - 01-11-2018, 12:24 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (6)

Can anyone advise how best to make 3 or 4 different "songs" all sharing one pdf file please? I have medleys of folk tunes and want to have each of the tunes indexed. 
Thanks,   Hugh

Link points
Posted by: Spelerke - 01-09-2018, 08:12 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

When I switch via the footpedal to a second link-point, the programm switches to the end of the first link-point and a second footpedal command is needed to go to the second link-point. This problem occurs since the last update to version 2.0.4.
The programmed pedal command is: Go to next link-point.

Spelerke

Can't expose mobilsheets.db anymore
Posted by: BRX - 01-04-2018, 02:19 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

As above.

I wanted to transfer the database to my new Surface Pro so I looked in the usual directory 

/data/user/0/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files

where it has always been before and I have often copied and synced from (though not in the past 4 to 6 weeks).

mobilesheets.db is gone from there. I can't find it anywhere else though MSP still loads the database fine upon start.

In the dir are still mobilesheets_internal_backup.db, mobilesheetsbackup.db and mobilesheets.db.backup albeit with a file date of 16/12/17 so MSP seems not to have used them since that date.

I tried unticking and ticking again the expose database box to no avail.

What's happening here? My Android tablet is a Sony Xperia Z4 with Android 7.1.1

Rename Fields
Posted by: conductor_63 - 12-31-2017, 06:03 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (1)

I would like to rename the fields in song edition mode (german): Schlüsselwörter/ Benutzdefiniert/ Benutzerdefiniert 2 with my own choosed words. Possible?

Thanks Jens

Text file editor not saving (SD card) solved!
Posted by: madoues - 12-31-2017, 02:10 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

Hi,

I would like to start using the text editor in MS, but it is not saving my changes.

Could the fact that it's the SD Card that is being saved to, be part of the problem?
Other programs also seem to have a problem saving elsewhere than a specific folder on the SD card.

Also, MS is setup not to manage files, could this be part of the problem?

Dan

companion dual operation
Posted by: johnm - 12-25-2017, 04:42 AM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (1)

Does anybody know if Companion on my Win 10 desk top will interact in all aspects with both MS Pro (for Windows) on my Win10 notebook and MS Pro (for Android) on my Anroid Tablet?Will they mirror each other and sync from the same source when changes are made to either?

MS doesn't detect duplicated pdf files when importing from Google Drive
Posted by: Cerio - 12-24-2017, 06:01 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Hi!

If I import a pdf from google drive app (Google Drive  > Open MySong.pdf > Tap on "Open With" MobileSheetsPro), Mobile Sheets correctly detects if the file was already on the library, giving the options of Replacing / Renaming / Use existing file. 

However, if I import a pdf directly from MS (MobileSheets > Import > Google Drive > Select MySong.pdf > OK) the program imports the PDF no matter if it was already on the library. 

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks and merry christmas!

Reading chordoro files in IOS
Posted by: rik - 12-23-2017, 04:47 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (1)

As a longtime user of MobileSheets Pro I have been trying to get other members of our singing and playing group to abandon their paper chord sheets and store all our music on tablets. We use exclusively chordpro files.

One of the group has an iPad which as far as I know isn't supported by MobileSheets Pro so I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any iPad app which can read chordpro files. It wouldn't have to be as sophisticated as Mobilsheets Pro but it would be useful to be able to sort files into setlists.

Thanks.

Theme © 2014 iAndrew