Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 16,751
» Latest member: KevinDuh
» Forum threads: 6,759
» Forum posts: 39,098

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Sorting Metronom presets
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 727
Backup/restore versus Syn...
04-27-2024, 01:17 PM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 78
half pages turns at the e...
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS)
04-26-2024, 08:51 PM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 71
„Keep Screen on“ does not...
04-26-2024, 05:13 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 2,183
Toujours allumé sur un ap...
04-26-2024, 05:12 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 115
Syncing to a device faili...
04-26-2024, 11:12 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 121
Different keys for scroll
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows) Discussion
04-26-2024, 11:10 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 103
Mobilesheets beendet sich...
04-26-2024, 11:09 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 103
How do you go about gener...
04-26-2024, 10:55 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 86
Face gestures
04-26-2024, 08:27 AM
» Replies: 64   » Views: 9,047

Backup Issues
Posted by: Geoff Bacon - 08-14-2019, 06:23 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Hi Mike

Just transferred a file to the tablet using the Companion.

Decided to do a backup before update MSP; it didn't work (just said it was starting and sat at 0%).
Tried repeating it twice.
Restarted the Companion and tried again (same result).

Rebooted the tablet (Companion still running) and this time it worked (well almost).
The tablet says "Backup completed successfully" but the Companion is showing 100% with the Cancel button enabled. Pressing this, it says "Are you sure you want to cancel the backup?".

I don't remember having to press cancel previously (at 100%, I would expect the caption to change to "Close" and the cancel dialog to be suppressed).
So is my backup complete or not?

Geoff
PS: MSP currently 2.6.8. from Google Play

Send Program Change midi messages to 2 keyboards
Posted by: latingate - 08-11-2019, 01:57 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (5)

Is it possible to send "Program Change" midi messages to 2 keyboards that are connected with midi cable between them, and one of them (Yamaha Genos) is connected to the tablet with MobileSheets Pro?

Large Tablet v Chromebook?
Posted by: jeffn1 - 08-08-2019, 07:44 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (16)

Hello,

I have been pretty happy with relatively inexpensive large tablets.  I was particularly fortunate to pick up a couple of Nuvision 13.3 tablets for (as it turns out) blow out prices. (<$100)

It looks like now larger tablets are more difficult to find and more expensive (I want at least 16 GB ram and 13 inch or larger (but not too large) screen).

At the same time, it looks like Chromebooks are coming down in price.

So, for those of us using Android OS (and want larger screens), is Chromebook the way to go? 

I suppose it would have to be touch screen and either detachable or flippable?

Thoughts?  

Jeff

Capo overlay misplaced
Posted by: BrucklynBoy - 08-07-2019, 12:59 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

Hi!

The CAPO overlay is sometimes rendered in gthe wrong place: it's covering the page number display instead of being placed below in the text area.
See attached screenshot:

Cheers,
Udo

Sync to OneDrive fails
Posted by: BrucklynBoy - 08-06-2019, 12:10 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Hi!

I am trying to switch cloud providers. Sync to DropBox works for me, but I wanted to switch to OneDrive. But even an initial upload just doesn't go through. The progress windows shows a few successful file transfers (some PDF, some chordpro) and that's it then. No further progress, no error message. I can always cancel the process by clicking either 'Close' or the back button, but then the sync folder contains nly those few files and of course not the MB database, which is written at the very end.

Any idea how I can provide debug logs? Or maybe a solution?

Thanks in advance.

BTW: A backup (an msb file) to OneDrive works.

Wifi connection to Yamaha Genos
Posted by: latingate - 08-02-2019, 06:18 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

Is it possible to connect the tablet (Samsung galaxy s3) with MobileSheets Pro to Yamaha Genos wirelessly (wifi)? 
(I use the usb input jack on the Genos to connect it to my laptop for other uses)
Thanks

Tongue Mobile Sheets Pro Companion (GER)
Posted by: Natascha - 08-02-2019, 12:17 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (1)

Hallo

Ich hoffe das mir hier jemand helfen kann Angel 
Mein Englisch ist leider nicht besonders gut  und brauche dringend Hilfe
Ich habe mir gestern  MobileSheetsPro gekauft da es das einzige Musiker Programm ist
das auf meinem Tablet  mit Android 4.0.4 läuft ;-)
Da ich Sängerin bin und viele Songtexte immer mitschleppen muß dachte ich , ich kuck mich mal nach einem Songbook um.
Tja  nun habe ich eines, aber ich  kann mich nicht mit der PC APP verbinden .Keine Ahnung woran es liegt.
Ich bekomme immer wieder die Meldung das ich mich mit dem Netzwerk nicht verbinden konnte.
Hat vielleicht von euch jemand Rat für mich wie ich das hinbekommen kann?

lg Natascha Big Grin

Large import breaks library
Posted by: semmelbroesel - 08-01-2019, 05:00 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (14)

Hi.

I am trying to add a folder of about 10,000 tunes to MSP to my Android tablet using the Companion and Batch Import.

Once I am done, none of the imported files work - the loading symbol keeps rotating.
I can click EDIT and get meta data, but as soon as I check the file, it again just spins.

I made two attempts - first, I took the entire folder and ran it through Companion Batch Import, and I ran into the issue I mentioned.
So I deleted all 10,000 tunes again (I had imported them with a specific Collection, so I selected all Collection songs and deleted).

I just finished doing this again, but one letter at a time (i.e. all tunes starting with A, then B, etc.). So I still have the 10,000 tunes in my library.

And now I cannot open any of them.

Worse, my original files no longer open, either.

I have closed and force closed MSP twice.

Some files have special characters in the file name, e.g. an apostrophe, and a few even start with an apostrophe.

While I only had the files starting with A (and "Apostrophe-A") in there, they opened fine.

Another thing I did that might have broken something:
I selected all 10,000 tunes and hit SHARE to create a file for Google Drive.

Each time I have done this, it stops at some point and no longer moves, and I cancel, and after that I cannot access the files as described.

I don't know which part causes the issue.

Any ideas?

And any ideas on how to get these files into my library and into an exported MSF file for Google Drive?

I guess in the meantime I'll try deleting them all and importing them again to see if I can reproduce exactly when they stop working.

Thanks!

View all files as a directory structure ?
Posted by: adelara - 07-31-2019, 03:03 PM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (1)

This is a question for the Companion as well as for MSP.

Because.... when I drop the files into the companion, everything becomes a big mumble-jumble of songs get tucked into only one view. Thinking of MSP on the tablet, it is the same issue: just a big list of songs.

I'd rather be able to see the list like in a directory format, because, I could create a directory with (say) recent and drop in there everything I am working at the moment.

Am I missing any setting that allows that ?  Huh

Thanks.

Changing Voices of multiple parts - Yamaha Genos
Posted by: latingate - 07-30-2019, 07:37 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (6)

I want to change voices in Yamaha Genos when a sheet music file is loaded in MobileSheets Pro.
I manage to send program change only to the default channel which was defined in the setting/midi screen and corresponds to "Right 1" part for example. 
However I want to change the voices of other parts as well (Right 2/3, Left) which are should get their program changes in other channels.
How can I do it?
I tried changing the "midi library" from "default" to "google", but than the "connecting" message is not changed to "connected" so no ports are identified.

Theme © 2014 iAndrew