Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 16,758
» Latest member: CecilAdale
» Forum threads: 6,759
» Forum posts: 39,098

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Sorting Metronom presets
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
5 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 728
Backup/restore versus Syn...
04-27-2024, 01:17 PM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 88
half pages turns at the e...
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS)
04-26-2024, 08:51 PM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 84
„Keep Screen on“ does not...
04-26-2024, 05:13 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 2,186
Toujours allumé sur un ap...
04-26-2024, 05:12 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 133
Syncing to a device faili...
04-26-2024, 11:12 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 125
Different keys for scroll
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows) Discussion
04-26-2024, 11:10 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 105
Mobilesheets beendet sich...
04-26-2024, 11:09 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 106
How do you go about gener...
04-26-2024, 10:55 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 87
Face gestures
04-26-2024, 08:27 AM
» Replies: 64   » Views: 9,051

Note Notes on pageturn by Page Flip
Posted by: nano - 09-09-2019, 03:18 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Hi everyone

Suddenly I have an issue with mobile sheets pro and page flip Firefly, probably after an mobile sheet pro update. Navigating in a setlist by page flip, will not show me the notes for the current music piece. The note is visible for about 0.5 seconds and hides, as if two pedal presses are sent to the device.
I have not changed hardware or made an android update.

Mobile sheet version: 2.7.3
Tablet: Huawei M2-A01W
Android version: 5.1.1
Page flip Firefly: V3

Best regards

Nano

Library Sync doesn't update setlists, albums etc
Posted by: Tonez - 09-08-2019, 04:34 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

Hi Guys, I'm new to MobileSheets, starting to get my head around it and loving it.
I like to do all my update work on my home PC (comfy chair, two monitors etc) and sync it to my Surface Pro. One thing in particular I would like to do is arrange things into setlists on the PC and update them to the tablet.
However, when I do a Library sync (cloud, Google Drive, 2 way) it seems to ignore changes to any setlists or albums etc, and only sync's changes to songs.
I have all options ticked in the "sync" screen, "two way sync" selected and "use data from the song that was last modified" selected.
Am I missing something?

Both machines running updated Windows 10 and  MobileSheets 2.7.2 over WiFi.

TIA, Cheers
Tonez

Not updating properly
Posted by: Marshland - 09-07-2019, 01:00 AM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (5)

Upon running the program, my current version (2.8.5) shows the option to install the 2.8.6 version. I've tried this several times, it appears to install fine, but it's just not updating, it's still showing v2.8.5 and showing the update box when running. I've tried intalling what I assume is the latest version directly from your site too, but that's the same.

Display size and DPI
Posted by: sciurius - 09-06-2019, 07:54 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (4)

We may have touched this issue before but my memory and searching skills seem to fail...

Left tablet is 800x1280, this should correspond to what Android calls mdpi (160dpi, medium density).
Right tablet is 1600x2560, xhdpi (320dpi, extra high density).

I would expect the Android system to take care of the different resolutions, so both screen should display exactly the same. But unfortunately, as you can see, it does not. Is there some setting that can fix this?

V3 Desktop midi settings
Posted by: Mike850 - 09-05-2019, 05:04 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

Hello,   My set up is Roland Fr8x with a V3 Desktop and using mobilesheets pro v2.7.3

I am trying to program a registration to send a midi message to galaxy tablet s2 which will load a specific song / sheetmusic.  When you add a command to the midi tab in song edit, to add a song the "load song on receive" button is not active and doesn't allow me to switch it on.  Midi messages are being received when listening and testing but the song will not load.
Any idea on how to fix this or work around it?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

MobileSheetsCompanion - Freebox V6 - et tablet Toscido w109
Posted by: Jo_F37 - 09-04-2019, 05:12 PM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (2)

Hi all
I have been using MobileSheets for two years with two different Android and Windows tablets in conjunction with a W10 PC.
No particular problem and I am happy with this software which evolves regularly.
With a new Toscido W109 tablet, I have a particular difficulty.
The WiFi connection between the tablet and the PC is provided by the Freebox V6.
With the Companion, the backup was easily transmitted to the tablet and it is possible to update the songs via the Companion. Perfect.
It is the backup that poses a problem: according to the messages there are errors that interrupt the transfer.
About ten attempts have all failed.
The same operation with the previous tablet ends well.
By replacing the Freebox with a Huawei modem/router, everything goes well.
They're next to each other, I removed the cordless phones.
Are you familiar with this case?
Thanks
(Machine translation, sorry)

----  texte original en français
Bonjour

Je suis utilisateur de MobileSheets depuis deux ans avec deux tablettes différentes Android et Windows en liaison avec un PC W10.
Pas de problème particulier et je suis content de ce logiciel qui évolue régulièrement.
Avec une nouvelle tablette Toscido W109, je rencontre une difficulté particulière.
La liaison WiFi entre la tablette et le PC est assurée par la Freebox V6.
Avec le Companion, la sauvegarde a été transmise sans difficulté vers la tablette et il est possible de mettre à jour les morceaux via le Compagnon. Parfait.
C'est le backup qui pose problème : d'après les messages il y a des erreurs qui interrompent le transfert.
Une dizaine d'essais ont tous échoué.
La même opération avec la tablette précédente se termine bien.
En remplaçant la Freebox par un modem/routeur Huawei, tout se passe bien.
Ils sont l'un à côté de l'autre, j'ai enlevé les téléphones sans fil.
Connaissez-vous ce cas ?

merci

(Traduction automatique, désolé)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not seeing beyond page 2 on 3 & 4 page chart pdfs
Posted by: harpsax - 09-04-2019, 04:16 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

I am not seeing beyond page 2 on 3 & 4 page chart pdfs -
These were downloaded from Dropbox.
Am I doing something wrong?

Stylus for Titan 2
Posted by: Margaret.Maestro - 09-04-2019, 03:26 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - No Replies

Hi everyone, newbie here, please be gentle!

I have just bought a hannspad Titan 2 tablet and am loving MSP on it. I thought the 16:9 ratio would feel weird in portrait but it's fab.

My question is, has anyone found a nice fine point stylus that works with the Titan 2? I don't want a rubber balled cheapy thing, but don't want to spend a fortune either. I'm going to be using MSP for choir rehearsals and often draw all over my scores!

Thanks!

M

Updater name
Posted by: Geoff Bacon - 08-30-2019, 06:37 PM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (1)

Hi Mike

The update task, as known to windows rather than in the dialogs,  calls itself  MobileShetsUpdater   

Geoff

Version 2.7.2 crashes on editing groups
Posted by: Michael_G - 08-30-2019, 05:02 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Dear Mike,

after updating MobileSheetsPro to version 2.7.2 on my phone (Nokia 7 Plus, Android 9) the app crashes on editing groups (hitting "bearbeiten"/edit in an existing group (setlist or collection) or creating a new group. Nonetheless the new group is created).

On my backup tablet Huawei M3 Lite (Android 7) everything works fine, i didn't dare to try on my productive tablet suftab theatre 13.3. ;-)

Cheers
Michael

Theme © 2014 iAndrew