Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 16,733
» Latest member: ok88
» Forum threads: 6,759
» Forum posts: 39,097

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Backup/restore versus Syn...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
Yesterday, 01:17 PM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 67
half pages turns at the e...
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS)
04-26-2024, 08:51 PM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 64
„Keep Screen on“ does not...
04-26-2024, 05:13 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 2,178
Toujours allumé sur un ap...
04-26-2024, 05:12 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 113
Syncing to a device faili...
04-26-2024, 11:12 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 120
Different keys for scroll
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows) Discussion
04-26-2024, 11:10 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 99
Mobilesheets beendet sich...
04-26-2024, 11:09 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 100
How do you go about gener...
04-26-2024, 10:55 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 83
Face gestures
04-26-2024, 08:27 AM
» Replies: 64   » Views: 9,029
TikTok Remote Ring as Pag...
Forum: Tips & Tricks, and Guides
04-26-2024, 06:39 AM
» Replies: 15   » Views: 3,807

Is it possible to change color of drawings which are already drawn?
Posted by: prako2 - 09-17-2019, 12:57 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Is it possible to change color of drawings which are already drawn?

Bug Program not starting
Posted by: ntccjim - 09-16-2019, 02:10 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

I have an Android 4.0.2 tablet & it has worked for years on the MobileSheets programs but since the latest update it will not open the program. I saw another person on this forum had the same problem. Sad

MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.7.4 Released
Posted by: Zubersoft - 09-15-2019, 10:25 AM - Forum: News - Replies (4)

MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.7.4 have been released. These updates contain mainly bug fixes or adjustments in application behavior. The list of changes can be found below:

Common Changes

• Fixed bug with the annotations editor not responding to pedal input
  • Fixed bug that allowed pages to be scrolled below the screen when pages are bottom aligned and the page is larger than the screen
  • Fixed bug that caused an endless loop when using text/chord pro files and changing between two songs using two different display modes
  • Fixed bug that caused an error when saving newly created groups
  • Fixed bug that could cause tabs not to correctly refresh under certain scenarios
  • Fixed bug that caused empty groups not to be merged when synchronizing libraries
  • Fixed bug that could cause cropping errors while exporting files with iOS compatible annotations
  • Fixed bug with "Fit Width" setting not being correctly saved in the annotations editor
  • Snippets will now start with the same title as the source song but with (1) at the end to avoid conflicts
  • Added option to display MIDI listen dialog when creating or editing smart buttons
  • Updated Superpowered Audio library
  • Pango syntax can be used in chord pro files but will be ignored. A future update will add full support.
MobileSheetsPro v2.7.4 (Android)
  • Fixed bug where changing pages with a pedal would hide the song notes popup
MobileSheets v2.7.2 (Windows 10)
  • Updated libraries from Microsoft to help eliminate memory leaks while switching screens.
  • Fixed bug with stylus mode indicator showing up incorrectly when panning pages in the annotations editor
  • Switched to Microsoft's App Center for application error reporting
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.8.7
  • Pango syntax can be used in chord pro files but will be ignored. A future update will add full support.
  • Switched to Microsoft's App Center for application error reporting
  • Switched to using .NET Framework v4.6
Mike

Sharp/flat buttons for transposing
Posted by: itsme - 09-14-2019, 06:12 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (8)

The sharp/flat buttons on the transpose dialog seem to switch only the enharmonic equivalent of the destination key. I would expect that it also affects how chords are displayed within the song.

There's a really ugly work-around: if I set a wrong starting key in a way that the (also wrong) destination key has an enharmonic equivalent, then I can tweak that the song is displayed as I want it.

See attached example. If I transpose "What A Wonderful World" (with chords in F within the file) I would like the Db in the 5th measure of the A section to be transposed to Ab, not G#.

If no transposing is set (starting key = destination key) the chords should be displayed unchanged, as written in the file, to allow the rare case of mixed sharps and flats in one song

I'm not sure if that worked as expected before the implementation of the chord localization feature.
I tested with MSP 2.7.3 on Android.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pro   WhatAWonderfulWorld_SHe.pro (Size: 1.06 KB / Downloads: 3)

Fullscreen mode on ChromeOS
Posted by: hlbuck - 09-13-2019, 08:11 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

It would be great if fullscreen mode automatically hid the shelf on Chromebooks. I don't know what kind of programming this would entail, but I've noticed some other Android apps have this functionality.

using Android stick with a portable touch screen monitor
Posted by: dino816p - 09-12-2019, 05:26 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (8)

Has anyone tried using an Android stick, a portable touch screen monitor and a power bank to run MobileSheets. I'm currently using a Galaxy pro note 12.2. Unfortunately I my vision is getting poor. I would like to try a 15.6" monitor for a larger display. The setup needs to be portable (no AC available).
Thanks for any ideas or suggestions.

Heart Some praise :-)
Posted by: semmelbroesel - 09-12-2019, 01:43 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (2)

Hi.

So often, developers only see the bug reports, so I wanted to add some praise here!

The program is wonderfully stable! I imported a huge library of 12,000 tunes, and it still works fine under the load!

I just tried something that I thought might finally crash the program. These 12,000 tunes accidentally received two Collection names, so I selected all 12,000 to edit so I could remove the second Collection name.

It was a bit scary when the screen went black for a few seconds, but it came up, let me make the edits, and saved them just fine.

Also, I am working on my cell phone here with a relatively small screen!

I recently tried the feature to connect tablets, and it was great to be able to flip pages on one tablet and have the others follow.

I try to advertise this app to any Android using musician!

Great job, and thank you so much!

page alignment "bottom" with pages larger than display aligns them at the top
Posted by: gryban1 - 09-11-2019, 06:02 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - No Replies

Hi everyone,

I had some pre-discussion with Michael Zuber about the following configuration:
- display mode "single page"
- page alignment "bottom"
- score: crop page sides off so that the scores use the maximum of your display without any white empty space on the left or right. side effect is, that the page now is taller than the display.

With this configuration, when a page is taller than your display, the page is not aligned to the bottom but to the top.
The top alignment in this configuration is intended to always show the page title if the page is larger than your display.

What do you think about this behaviour?

I am a bass singer in a choir and wanted to use this configuration to always use maximum display space for the scores and always see the bass line at the bottom. (thus I don't worry about missing soprano or alto lines and don't need the title as well)
Actually I use center page alignment and sometimes have to cut off the top of pages so that the bass line is visible without scrolling.

I am curious about what you others think about this behaviour. What would you expect when you set these options?

Roland

Search for text within a song?
Posted by: dfunk - 09-09-2019, 09:06 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

Hi! Just started using MobileSheets and am not sure if this feature exists. I checked the manual and the forums already and could've missed it. I have 400 pages worth of lyrics in a single PDF file exported from a word doc and would like to view it within MobileSheets because it seems to handle page turns more quickly. Is there a way to search for text within a MobileSheets "song" so I can jump to the next song I want to look up in my book?

iOS compatible PDF export crops the image wrong
Posted by: McConnor - 09-09-2019, 06:19 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

at least on some files. I export with annotations and cropping. If iOS compatibility is set the page is cropped way too much (only about half of it remains). If iOS compatibility is not set pdf export works fine.... I already exporte quite some pdfs with that settting on and it worked fine. Must be a special case or due to some update lately...

The exported pdf is attached. Seems like a bug to me....

Theme © 2014 iAndrew