Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 16,682
» Latest member: king88anet
» Forum threads: 6,758
» Forum posts: 39,094

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
„Keep Screen on“ does not...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
1 hour ago
» Replies: 4   » Views: 2,114
Toujours allumé sur un ap...
1 hour ago
» Replies: 4   » Views: 54
Syncing to a device faili...
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 73
Different keys for scroll
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows) Discussion
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 40
Mobilesheets beendet sich...
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 51
half pages turns at the e...
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS)
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 16
How do you go about gener...
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 42
Face gestures
10 hours ago
» Replies: 64   » Views: 8,709
TikTok Remote Ring as Pag...
Forum: Tips & Tricks, and Guides
11 hours ago
» Replies: 15   » Views: 3,687
Replacing existing files ...
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows)
Today, 06:00 AM
» Replies: 10   » Views: 169

App hangs when USB MIDI connection changes to "charging only"
Posted by: polvanacoleyen - 10-28-2018, 01:54 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (6)

Issue: i can't get the MIDI connection to my MIDI device (Line6 Helix) working over USB. 
Well, it actually works for a few seconds, I can control my device (effect selection) through the app (effects get selected depending on the chosen song). But after a few seconds, the "USB configuration" on my tablet changes from MIDI to "charging only", and the app freezes.
When I unplug the USB and plug it back in, it works again, but only for a few seconds, and the cycle repeats.

Confused Huh Confused Huh

Can anyone help?
I'm on a Huawei M5 with Android 8.0.0. I've gone into the developer settings, selected MIDI as UB-config, activated USB debugging, but to no avail.

Feature Request - Single Button to Synchronize Library over the Cloud
Posted by: Klack - 10-26-2018, 09:50 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

I am the  leader of a retiree band and we like to use mobile sheets pro very much. 
I prepare all the songsheets on my tablet and share it with my bandmates over the cloud (in our case "dropbox")
But for my older and non technical bandmates it is very hard to understand all the steps, that are neccessary to synchronize their tablets with the cloud.

Isn't it possible to implement a kind of script or macro, that does all the steps with a single press on a button?
This would be a great improvment on the program.

Best Regards
Klaus

Update
Posted by: Pale2 - 10-25-2018, 12:43 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Hallo Habe die Version 2.0.4 ist das die neuste Version wenn nicht wie komme ich zu einem Update App gekauft bei Amazon

New user - Issue with background not refreshed
Posted by: SireB - 10-24-2018, 10:59 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

Hi all

First, congrats for a great program, I am using it on a brand new 13.3 Android tablet, looks very promising.

Yet, I am facing issues with the different display modes.
I use some PDF that may not be too standard in their size.
Whenever I scroll from page to page, it seems that the screen background is not correctly refreshed, so old pieces of previous pages remain on the screen and the screen becomes a mess with chunks of scores on the right and on the left.

For example, I tried to display in landscape two pages side by side. When I scroll to the next page, current pages move to the left,  but parts of them remain displayed on the right side of the screen, and the new page does not cover all this garbage, which makes it rather impossible to read.

I am not home now and cannot insert a screen picture to make it clearer, I will do later on.
But in the meantime did anybody experience the same issue ?

Another example : my tablet has a 16/9 aspect ratio. Most PDFs come from A4 scanned documents so aspect ratio is not 16/9.
Displaying single page is fine, page fills up the top part of the screen, but the lower part that remains uncovered by the page is full of garbage, e.g. pieces of menu items tiled on one another, weird stuff like this part of the screen is not managed properly by the app when the page is displayed.

Maybe it would be necessary for the program to do a systematic full screen refresh whenever opening a new pdf sheet ? 

Sorry for the looong first post, hopefully there is a solution to these problems.
Screenshots to come in a few hours.

Cheers

SireB.

Help with Master/Slave (Wifi) on Android 5
Posted by: dallaskruse - 10-24-2018, 01:17 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (1)

I have 8 Insignia tablets. 5 running Android 5 (lollipop) and 2 running Marshmallow. Cant remember what the last one is running.

I bring a Verizon HotSpot with me to the gigs because all the Lollipop tablets need internet connection to stay on the selected Wifi Network.

I know these are pretty cheap tablets but I didn't have the budget to buy 8 expensive ones.

At any rate a couple tablets (1 in particular) will not stay connected to the group if the Master or Slave's screen is ever turned off (during a set break, for instance). In fact, most of all my tablets I have to instruct the band to not sleep their tablets to insure they stay connected to my Master Tablet.

If the Master or Slave is put to sleep, when turned back on, the slaves will show me the prompt window from within MSP asking if I'd like to keep trying to join the group.

Even when I hit "YES", the bottom splash message will continuously appear "Reconnecting to Group 1...." then "Connected to Group 1" then back to "Reconnecting...".

I will quit out of MSP, turn Wifi Off ... and MSP still shows me those messages even when I'm on the Desktop (Home Screen).

I tried a Wipe to factory settings but it didn't fix the issue.

I have done a LOT of researching about Android 5 (lollipop) and even though all my tablets are set to "keep wifi on during sleep", they will still lose connection to the MSP group even if the Wifi stays on during sleep.

So ... I'm at the point where I'm either going to be looking into getting new tablets 1 by 1 ... or somehow finding another solution I haven't tried yet.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Bluetooth might not be an option because often times the stage sizes are on the larger side and I can't really trust BTooth over that distance.

Auto-Crop already imported library
Posted by: dallaskruse - 10-23-2018, 02:11 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (4)

Last night my bassist found the Crop feature.

Is there a way to Auto-Crop and entire library that's already inside MSP?

Creating set lists from album
Posted by: davwein - 10-15-2018, 12:56 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

I have lots of fakebooks each defined as albums. I like to page through an album (book) searching for tunes to add to a practice list. This is more convenient if I load all the tunes so I can go to the next tune without going back to the list. When I find a tune to transfer to the list I hit the list icon on the bottom then the plus sign to add it to the desired set list. But then all the tunes that were loaded get added. How can I page through a book (album), see the tunes so I can try them out and add them one at a time to a specific set list?

No batch import despite message indicating success
Posted by: BobbyH - 10-13-2018, 03:13 PM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (2)

I have a mystery on my hands. I've carefully read through the manual twice. I brought up the Companion and connected the tablet and PC via WiFi. In Companion I clicked on Import, Batch Import. The Batch Import dialog indicated files would be filtered for MP3 and use filename as title. I clicked on the folder icon and selected a directory with seven titles and clicked OK. A dialog stated "Batch import was successful, 7 songs were added." But neither Companion nor the tablet show any songs. 

Can you think of anything I might have done wrong?  This all looks so straightforward, I don't know what to think.

Changing the Order of Songs in a Setlist Corrupts the Crop Positions
Posted by: harvey_twyman - 10-11-2018, 01:35 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

My Tablet:

Android Version 6.0 (OS SDK v19)
Model: K1001

Running MobileSheetsPro v2.3.8

The tablet is only used for MobileSheetsPro so has plenty of memory free.

Changing the Order of Songs in a Setlist Corrupts the "Crop Positions" in All the Setlist's Songs.

Everything works well until you move a song position in a Setlist.

If you then go into a song in that Setlist and examine the crop positions, the song that shows is NOT the one you selected, it's another song in the Setlist with corrupted crop positions.

However if you scan through to the correct song in the Setlist and correct the crop positions, then ALL the song's crops will get corrupted in the Setlist.

You can't recover from this bug as you can't modify the crop positions manually, it doesn't work!

I have over 650 songs in my library. The backup file size is around 1.2 GBytes.

With so many songs in my library I'm concerned that the backups I create may have these corrupted Setlists.

Sad

Mididaten mehrerer Songs gleichzeitig ändern?
Posted by: missfire - 10-08-2018, 12:15 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

Hallo,
gibt es eine Möglichkeit bei mehrerern Songs gleichzeitig Midi-Datemsätze zu ändern?
Ich möchte per Midi mein Lichtsetup steuern.
Dazu müsste ich bei allen Songs ein paar Mididaten ablegen.

Danke Blush

Theme © 2014 iAndrew