Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 16,672
» Latest member: yaman88comph
» Forum threads: 6,758
» Forum posts: 39,091

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Syncing to a device faili...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 68
Different keys for scroll
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows) Discussion
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 36
Mobilesheets beendet sich...
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 42
half pages turns at the e...
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS)
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 9
Toujours allumé sur un ap...
3 hours ago
» Replies: 2   » Views: 38
How do you go about gener...
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 33
Face gestures
6 hours ago
» Replies: 64   » Views: 8,698
TikTok Remote Ring as Pag...
Forum: Tips & Tricks, and Guides
8 hours ago
» Replies: 15   » Views: 3,681
Replacing existing files ...
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows)
8 hours ago
» Replies: 10   » Views: 163
Improved MIDI support
Forum: Feature Requests and Ideas
Yesterday, 05:46 PM
» Replies: 13   » Views: 2,649

Simple (I think) Link Point Question
Posted by: jeffn1 - 09-29-2018, 11:35 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

I just started using link points due to the need to buy a replacement pedal (BT-106) that does not allow you to entirely eliminate de-bounce (on my Firefly I used to just hold down the pedal to move through a lot of pages, like going to the beginning of a (10-page?) song).  (I guess link points are a better way of doing this anyway.)

So, here is a simple hypothetical I am hoping you can help me with so I can use this better.  (like I said I have a two pedal page turner).

If I have, let's say, at 10 page song.

I want to play through most of the song to page 8.

Link to page 2.

Then at page 4, I want to link back to page 8.

So, how do I set it up so the first time it hits page 4 it goes to the next page instead of the link.

Then at page 8 I want the link to trigger transferring me to page 2.

Then the second time I get to page 4 I want the link to take me to page 8.

I guess I would like the right pedal to always trigger the links (always sort of "going forward in the song").

But, of course, most the time the pedal is used to turn to the next page.

So I guess the simple question is, how do I set it up so the first time I get to a link (page 4) it ignores it, but on page 8 the link takes precedence (the first time) over a page turn.

Thanks. (I did read the manual, but the answers on this forum really make it easier)

Jeff

Increasing Size of PDF on Tablet
Posted by: mckeywest - 09-29-2018, 02:37 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (2)

I'm running 4.1.7 and I use to be able to tap in the middle of the tablet and it would bring up the slider at the bottom to increase the PDF size but now it no longer does that. Is there something I need to check in the settings to enable this?

Sync and Settings
Posted by: sciurius - 09-29-2018, 04:47 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (1)

When I create a backup of my library, I have the option to include the global settings. Likewise, upon restore, I can restore these settings. This will result in a near perfect copy of the original MSPro library.

When I sync my library to a cloud folder, and then sync another tablet with a blank MSPro install to this cloud folder, everything is synced to the tablet. But in this case the copy won't be as complete since it is missing the global settings.

Or am I overlooking something?

USB MIDI connections not working after going to standby mode
Posted by: Rey_a - 09-28-2018, 06:45 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - No Replies

Hi,

I use 2 separate USB/MIDI cables connected to MSPro. One connected to a keyboard, the other to a bass-pedal
All is working fine untill I press the tablet in standby mode without first quitting MSPro.
When resuming work after doing that, the midi connection(s) frequently do no longer work.

All it takes is to quit MSPro and to restart it to resolve the problemn and all is back to normal.
But I have noticed strange 'USB/MIDI device disconnect' messages when quitting MSPro in such a state. 
It would seem that each connection (each identified by a number) is disconnected twice. (two disconnect messages appear for each connection). 
So that got me wondering if each connection was not "detected/configured" twice in MSPro in that situation and that maybe this double configuration would cause the malfunction 

Thanks

Rudy

Pages turn without my input!
Posted by: reedbook36 - 09-28-2018, 06:28 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Every once in a while, my pages start to turn without my pressing a pedal or touching the screen. When it happened most recently, I turned off the Bluetooth and they kept turning, about every 5-10 seconds. Auto-scroll was not on. I think I went to my home screen and then back to the program. It hasn't done it since, nor did it happen for the past five days, including the 60 minutes of practice prior. Happened five days ago, and I turned off pedal and screen. When I woke it back up, it was fine for the rest of rehearsal. Any thoughts? TIA

SOLVED: On cancel or save of annotiations, song closes and screen returns to 'Recen
Posted by: zarniwoop - 09-27-2018, 06:33 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

Below issue is solved by changing Tablet setting: Developer options: Do Not Keep Activities: from 'yes' to 'no'
Thank you Zuberman!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have a song open and edit it to insert some annotation and hit either 'cancel' or 'save', the song does that, however, then closes and I get put in the 'recent' screen.

I can immedeately click the one at the top and it will open with the just added annotation in (or not if I hit that cancel).

This behavior started something like a month ago. Before that, it would still show the song. I was still running version 1.7.something. I updated it to 2.3.8 and it still behaves like that.

I did reboot,
I do not have an SD card.
Running on Android 5.1.1 

Anyone knows what might solve this?

High Contrast Text annotations may lose their colour.
Posted by: Hugh - 09-27-2018, 02:12 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

Changing to a new tablet (Lenovo Tab4 10inch aka TB-304F Android 7.1.1), I decided to try the High-contrast Text setting in the Accessibility settings. It is marked "experimental".  Whilst it made my MobileSheets Pro library lists stand out a bit more, it had the undesired side effect of making all my typed annotations show up as black, no matter which colour I chose.

I was about to report this as a minor bug or anomaly with MS Pro, but I realised in time what might be causing it, so have now turned off this feature.

Sharing the information in case anyone else encounters this...

Hugh    London UK

Adding audio to songs
Posted by: maintech - 09-26-2018, 12:31 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

I have collected a number of mp3 songs to use to learn those songs I'm still struggling with, and I have a couple of questions. Is it easier to add the files thought the MS companion, will the companion make copies and store them onto my tablet?  I think I'll need to amplify the tablet audio, I guess I'll use the headphone output and input that to my keyboard audio in? Can playback speed and key signature be selected as per the keyboard sequencer?

Thanks,

pedaal werkt niet meer
Posted by: Nick Miltenburg - 09-25-2018, 10:13 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (9)

Ik heb op mijn tablet android 6.0.1.
Hierop staat onder andere mijn bladmuziek middels de MobileSheet app. welke ik met een AirTurn pro pedaal kan/kon omslaan.
Plotseling werkt deze niet meer en de leverancier heeft mij overigens zeer goed geholpen, maar zelfs een nieuw pedaal DUO BT-106 raakt wel gekoppeld, maar reageert niet om de pagina om te slaan.

Is dit probleem bekend?
Is hier een update voor of opnieuw installeren?

Graag advies,
Groet,
Nick.

Increasing Size of PDF on Tablet
Posted by: mckeywest - 09-24-2018, 05:28 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (1)

I'm running 4.1.7 and I use to be able to tap in the middle of the tablet and it would bring up the slider at the bottom to increase the PDF size but now it no longer does that. Is there something I need to check in the settings to enable this?

Theme © 2014 iAndrew