Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 16,701
» Latest member: Harveyhot
» Forum threads: 6,759
» Forum posts: 39,096

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
half pages turns at the e...
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS)
9 hours ago
» Replies: 2   » Views: 31
Backup/restore versus Syn...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
10 hours ago
» Replies: 0   » Views: 15
„Keep Screen on“ does not...
Yesterday, 05:13 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 2,140
Toujours allumé sur un ap...
Yesterday, 05:12 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 66
Syncing to a device faili...
Yesterday, 11:12 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 82
Different keys for scroll
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows) Discussion
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 53
Mobilesheets beendet sich...
Yesterday, 11:09 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 66
How do you go about gener...
Yesterday, 10:55 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 51
Face gestures
Yesterday, 08:27 AM
» Replies: 64   » Views: 8,757
TikTok Remote Ring as Pag...
Forum: Tips & Tricks, and Guides
Yesterday, 06:39 AM
» Replies: 15   » Views: 3,722

Return to library pedal action
Posted by: Zubersoft - 09-09-2018, 10:03 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

A user has asked for a method to return to the library press with one press, and then return back to the song that was being viewed with another press. My thought is to modify the current "Return to Library" pedal action to behave this way, but I'm worried this may surprise users if they press the pedal multiple times when wanting to return to the library, and it would switch back and forth on them. Can anyone that uses that pedal mode comment on this? Should I add a separate pedal action for this, or would it be okay to modify the current one for this?

Thanks,
Mike

Bug Error while syncing library
Posted by: OvertheTankTop - 09-09-2018, 02:37 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Hello forumers!

I stopped by to report a bug!  Tongue I tried to sync my smartphone's library with the one on my tablet. At 16% I got this error message and the process stalled. It didn't go any further.

Quote:09-08-2018 12:35:51 - java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.b.av.a(com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.b.av)' on a null object reference
    at com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.synclibrary.ba.a(LibraryMerger.java:1838)
    at com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.synclibrary.ba.a(LibraryMerger.java:635)
    at com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.synclibrary.ba.y(LibraryMerger.java:327)
    at com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.synclibrary.l.r(BaseTransport.java:697)
    at com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.synclibrary.m.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)

If any more details are needed I'll gladly provide them!

Updated to version 2.3.8 - MS will not open
Posted by: gerryfitz - 09-08-2018, 08:42 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (12)

Hello,

Just updated my Android tablet and MS version showing in Apps is 2.3.8.

However the app will not open, it goes to a grey blank screen for a moment or two and then goes back to the start screen.

The App is not on the SD card, I have a full backup so a re-install won't be a major issue, however, is there a problem with this update that has caused this. (Was working fine before update)

I have four other tablets running MS Pro so I am releuctant to update them until I can resolve this.

Gerry

Questions about relative paths, database version, MSProTools db_reloc
Posted by: itsme - 09-07-2018, 09:24 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (6)

I have a number of questions around transfering mobilesheets.db between Android and Win10 devices.

1.) I understood that file storage in MSP's database has been changed from absolute paths to paths relative to the MSP folder so that copying mobilesheets.db from an Android device to a Win10 device should work (assuming all files are stored in the same subfolders of the MSP directory). In the latest versions I still see absolute paths. Is any action required to switch my library to use relative paths? Or are relative paths still an open topic?

2.) I experimented with Sciurius' MSProTools - db_reloc to convert the paths in my mobilesheets.db from Android paths to Windows paths, so that a converted Android database should work on Win10. When I run my script, db_reloc reports
"Database version 47 does not match API version 40, proceeding anyway at d:\CmdTools\MSProTools\script\get_meta.pl line 63."
db_reloc runs successfully, the results are promising. Both MSP and db_reloc are the latest versions. Any need to change something? "database version 47" and "API version 40" refer to MSP, correct?

3.) Not only db_reloc, also MSPs synchronization and backup/restore seem to require compatible mobilesheets.db versions. Where can I find the database version in mobilesheets.db? Wouldn't it be useful to display the version of mobilesheets.db in MSP, e.g. in Settings - About

Metronome global setting - playback mode
Posted by: JJRamCHS - 09-07-2018, 08:34 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - No Replies

Is there a way to change the playback mode in the metronome for all songs in my library at once?
I've collected around 200 songs and set the metronome for each one as "Visual Only". Now I have need to change this setting for all the songs to "Audio and Visual" and use my tablet's sound setting to turn sound on/off globally for different venues/times/situations.
Is there a setting that I'm missing that will reset the metronome in all of the songs without having to open each one and change it?
Thanks!
Jeff

Pedal Action for Tap Actions in Vertical Scolling Mode
Posted by: daGeri - 09-07-2018, 06:31 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a chance to set the tap actions on left and right sides in vertical scrolling mode (scroll to next/previous section)
as a pedal action.

This would be a nice way to walk through the songs step-by-step and always land on the beginning of the next song in the setlist which doesn't
seem to be possible with the standard pedal actions.

Thanks
Gerald

Library Search Malfunction ?
Posted by: Textor - 09-07-2018, 06:30 AM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (9)

Hi,

I'm currently editing the setlists with the companion. This works very good and very fast.

Adding songs from the Library Box works without any problems.

Now I have the problem that after deleting some single songs from the group box, suddenly the library search function by entering the song names in the search field no longer works. Although you can enter letters and numbers in the input field, in the box below remain the entries of the previous search. No new songs will be displayed.

What can this cause?

Issue with custom sized PDF in landscape mode
Posted by: daGeri - 09-07-2018, 06:05 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Hello,

I created custom sized PDF files (max. 3,53 x 16,48 in) to avoid certain issues with page turning when using pedal action "scroll down or turn page if at bottom".

Everything works perfect in portrait mode, but when using landscape mode (either single page or vertical scrolling with adjust width) the app most of times refuses
to load the PDF file with error message "Unable to load page 1 for file /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files/Civil War/Guns N' Roses - Civil War.pdf", this happens especially when the song is part of a setlist.

The tablet used is a Lenovo TAB 3 with 10" FHD display running on Android 6.0

Do you have any advice to fix this issue? I've attached one PDF just in case you need it.

Many thanks in advance,

Gerald

Attached Files
.pdf   Guns N' Roses - Civil War.pdf (Size: 251.83 KB / Downloads: 6)

Companion in German?
Posted by: itsme - 09-06-2018, 09:48 PM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (2)

Is MSP Companion available in German?
I recently installed it for one of my fellow musicians abd could not find where to change the language.

Sheets lost where to get help
Posted by: Garys2811 - 09-06-2018, 04:33 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (1)

Hello I'm new to this forum and fairly new to Mobile Sheets Pro sorry if this is not the appropriate place to raise this and if so please redirect me. 

Here's what happened:- I was at band last night opened up Mobile Sheets Pro on my Android tablet and got a message about logging onto wifi. There's no wifi in the band hall.  I didn't have time to read and fully understand the message. It said i had 71 hours to register so switched off and on and got the same and still couldn't open any sheets although i could search on them.  Logged on at home with wifi and no message but none of my sheets or set lists are there. I have updated the app in case there's an update issue. The files are stored onan SD card that isn't configured to be removed and I can see the PDF's of my sheets in the Google Drive App. Should i re import everything or is there something smarter I should do?

Theme © 2014 iAndrew