Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 16,748
» Latest member: RafaelCum
» Forum threads: 6,759
» Forum posts: 39,098

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Sorting Metronom presets
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 725
Backup/restore versus Syn...
Yesterday, 01:17 PM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 76
half pages turns at the e...
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS)
04-26-2024, 08:51 PM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 70
„Keep Screen on“ does not...
04-26-2024, 05:13 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 2,182
Toujours allumé sur un ap...
04-26-2024, 05:12 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 114
Syncing to a device faili...
04-26-2024, 11:12 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 120
Different keys for scroll
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows) Discussion
04-26-2024, 11:10 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 103
Mobilesheets beendet sich...
04-26-2024, 11:09 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 101
How do you go about gener...
04-26-2024, 10:55 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 85
Face gestures
04-26-2024, 08:27 AM
» Replies: 64   » Views: 9,045

ChordPro capo directive not working.
Posted by: IanH - 10-04-2020, 06:48 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Got a strange problem - Android 5.0.2 and MSpro 2.9.6
In Settings->Text File Settings->Default Display Settings the little "capo" "eye" is white. If I click it, it goes orange. Click either CANCEL or OK to get out - go back in and it's white again. There appears to be nothing I can do other than use the capo slider on each ChordPro file setup to make the capo setting work on the ChordPro file.
I also have the same MSpro version on Windows 10 and it works as expected - it's almost as if an upgrade has gone slightly wrong and this aspect of Text Files is now failing.
Anyone else had anything similar?

Problem beim Synchronisieren auf neues Tablet
Posted by: Trombone79 - 10-03-2020, 02:20 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Hallo,

Bin noch Neuling bei MobileSheets, habe die Pro-Version seit 5 Monaten und versuche seit 3 Tagen meine Bibliothek vom alten Tablet (Captiva Pad 10 3g Kommunikator) auf das Neue (Hannspad Titan3) zu bekommen. Ich möchte weiterhin meine Individuelle Ordnerstruktur beibehalten (Ordner 1: Alle Noten in Unterordnern / Ordner 2: Eigenes MobileSheets-Verzeichnis), aber egal ob ich Ordner 1 vorher auf das neue Tablet ziehe oder es durch die Synchro-Funktion erledigen lasse: Danach sind alle meine Noten im MobileSheets-Verzeichnis. Auch mit der Funktion die Verzeichnisse zuzuweisen geht es nicht. Auch backup und die Wiederherstellung habe ich versucht, natürlich mit der Funktion im ursprünglichen Ordner. Da stand aber schon dabei dass das bei einem neuem Tablet wahrscheinlich nicht funktioniert.
Hat noch Jemand eine Idee? Das neue Tablet soll das Alte ja ersetzen, ich will aber nicht meine monatelange Arbeit mit Metadateneingabe und Lesezeichenerstellung von vorne beginnen.
Noch eine paar Infos: Alle Einstellungen der Apps sind identisch. Meine Ordnerstruktur (Ordner 1) wird von mir mit einer separaten App mit GDrive Synchronisiert und ich arbeite dann mit "Batch-Import" wenn ich neue Noten hinzufüge.

Und bitte in Deutsch. Ich suche jetzt seit 2 Tagen im Forum nach einem passenden Thema und kann es wahrscheinlich durch mein schlechtes Englisch nicht finden. Außerdem scheint der Support auch nur auf Englisch zu antworten. Ich bin für jeden Tip dankbar

mfg
Der Posaunist

How can I do to let the link point on slave tablet work?
Posted by: Takuma - 10-02-2020, 04:34 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Hi,I'm newbie on here,this is my first post.

I'm now using Mobilesheets on Android and Windows both.
I tried to connect each tablets for using two pages book view.
I think this function is pretty good,but I fount that,the link point on slave tablet does not work.
But in case of repeat,DS or DC,and to Coda notations,I(we) need to skip or back several pages.
Of course,on the master tablet,the link point still work.But link point is not always on master tab.

For my use(and other many people),link point function is definitely needed.
I wish this function do work on both tablets.
How can I do?

import resolution.
Posted by: Warrentdo - 10-02-2020, 04:41 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (3)

Hello,
is there a way to up the display quality in Mobilesheets?
If I view the PDF in Chrome everything is crisp and sharp.
When I view into Mobilesheets it seems blur the image and drop the DPI.
The original scans are 600DPI.
when I look at the files in the directory that mobilesheets create the pdf's are the same as the original so it must be how mobilesheets is displaying the pdf.

Please can anyone help?

Regards,

Warren.

Track title for audio tracks
Posted by: bvhoyweg - 09-28-2020, 06:42 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

When importing a new track into a song using the companion application, there is a possibility to modify the track title (which is created by default %ARTIST - %TITLE)

However, this change is never reflected in the final audio files.

What can I do to modify the track title of an audio file?

Regards,
Bart

Pedal and repeat mode
Posted by: palosanto - 09-28-2020, 11:12 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

I have 'repeat mode' turned on and it works fine when I turn the pages manually. However, I have my pedal assigned to turn pages but when I reach the last page, it doesn't flip to the first one as it does when I flip manually.
Any idea why the pedal doesn't respond?
Thanks,
Juan

Undo problem
Posted by: palosanto - 09-23-2020, 10:29 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (7)

Hi,

Much too often the undo arrow becomes grayed out in the middle of making annotations. After the first undo the arrow stays grey and I can't undo anymore so I have to cancel and start over annotating. 
Also sometimes the stylus becomes unresponsive and it takes a few seconds for the scribble or note to appear or the two or three characters or scribble attempts show up all at once like if the system is thinking or choking ...
I have a brand new Onyx Boox Max 3,  I work on normal refresh mode (default) and no other apps are running ...

Any ideas?  I'm worried whether there's something wrong with the tablet ... every other app works fine.

System status bar issue
Posted by: palosanto - 09-21-2020, 07:53 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (8)

I noticed that the system top status bar only displays the wi-fi icon but not the clock, battery, BT etc.   Is this a known issue?

Using Batch Edit
Posted by: hortonwd - 09-17-2020, 08:47 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Hey, not sure what I'm missing in the batch edit feature - I have tunes in several different collections (Jigs, Reels, etc) some of which I would like to include in a master collection ('tunes I know') but when I select them and add the new collection they are now all in all of the different collections i.e. all jigs AND all reels AND tunes I know, regardless of whether the box next to Collections in the editor is checked or not.
Thoughts? Thanks.

Question Pedals and links
Posted by: jfree - 09-15-2020, 06:27 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (8)

I'd like to get a bluetooth pedal-looking at Pageflip Dragonfly. How do they manage multiple links (DS/codas/etc) within a song?

Theme © 2014 iAndrew