Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 16,729
» Latest member: grenobxes
» Forum threads: 6,759
» Forum posts: 39,097

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Backup/restore versus Syn...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
Yesterday, 01:17 PM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 65
half pages turns at the e...
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS)
04-26-2024, 08:51 PM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 62
„Keep Screen on“ does not...
04-26-2024, 05:13 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 2,174
Toujours allumé sur un ap...
04-26-2024, 05:12 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 112
Syncing to a device faili...
04-26-2024, 11:12 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 119
Different keys for scroll
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows) Discussion
04-26-2024, 11:10 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 97
Mobilesheets beendet sich...
04-26-2024, 11:09 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 100
How do you go about gener...
04-26-2024, 10:55 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 83
Face gestures
04-26-2024, 08:27 AM
» Replies: 64   » Views: 9,013
TikTok Remote Ring as Pag...
Forum: Tips & Tricks, and Guides
04-26-2024, 06:39 AM
» Replies: 15   » Views: 3,801

Adjust Music Player Speed?
Posted by: Maris - 08-18-2020, 11:57 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

I've not been able to find any reference to MobilSheetsPro music player for adjusting playback speed. Is this possible? When learning a new song, I like to play along, but starting slower until I get all correct fingerings in order on my harp, then switch back to normal speed for the audio. Is this possible?

multiple song configuration
Posted by: 2moppo - 08-18-2020, 07:44 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

I love this app. I want to have different configurations for the same song. One plays the audio with no metronome (set metronome to audio only with sound level at zero) but has page turning or scrolling The other configuration does not play audio, but has metronome set differently with audio level turned up. I have copied songs, exported and reimported songs for two versions, but when I change the configuration 1-(play audio mp3, do not play metronome) on one song, it changes the configuration on the copied (or vice versa) song. I changed the song id, the song title of the copied (exported [with annotations]/ imported) songs, but they seem to always synchronize. Has anyone successfully done this? This is not a deal breaker by any means, but it would simplify my practice/performance workflows.  Thanks!

How to export files with notes?
Posted by: bigum - 08-15-2020, 09:27 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Hello,

I would like to export my sheets to my PC, so that I can back them up and edit them for the future. Some of my sheets are made entirely in the MobileSheetsPro app - meaning all chords, tabs, etc are made by hand. When I try to export them, they simply do not get exported, there's no file for the songs. 
I have tried using the synchronize feature, and I have tried accessing the tablet as a folder from my PC looking in Android\data\com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro\files. 
No luck.

How can I access the sheets on PC?

PDF import help
Posted by: requiroa - 08-07-2020, 10:41 AM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (1)

Hi, I'm new to this app, but was importing pdf of scores i've scanned and they all worked just fine, except for one.  It only displays as blank pages regardless of cropping settings.  Any ideas?

thanks

Changing library tabs
Posted by: palosanto - 08-07-2020, 03:21 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (2)

I'm new to MS and I'm wondering whether the tabs in the library page (Recent-Songs-Setlists etc) can be customized.  I'd like to have a 'Composer' section for easy access.  Can those tabs be changed?
Thanks

Synchronising issues
Posted by: Tony Lawton - 08-06-2020, 09:03 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Hi 
I run MS on 2 HP slate 21's & regularly sync them so that I have the on both tablets. 
As one of the tablets is not reliable I have just purchased a Slate 17. I have installed the app & then connected it to one of the other tablets & done a 'sync tablets' to get all my files onto the new tablets.
This appeared to be successful until I realised that quite a lot of the files won't load & give a message saying that the file does not exist.
I then tried loading some of the files on the original tablet but get the file does not exist on that as well.

Can anyone suggest why this is happening & what I can do to rectify the issue.

Many thanks
Tony

Import of certain ChordPro files fails
Posted by: itsme - 08-02-2020, 05:32 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (11)

I'm supporting a guy who just starts providing his fakebook in ChordPro format.
https://songbook19.my-free.website/
The whole book as one big ChordPro file is not the way MSP is intended to be used, so I extracted some of the songs from the file for initial tests.

The import of those files into MSP fails badly, both using "import local file" as "batch import".
Sciurius' ChordPro reference implementation from chordpro.org renders them correctly.
Any advice what's wrong with those files?
An example is attached.

Attached Files
.cho   A BETTER PLACE TO BE - Harry Chapin.cho (Size: 8.18 KB / Downloads: 7)

backup without MSB
Posted by: argonotes - 07-29-2020, 10:57 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

hi,

My tablet unfortunately doesn't start at all, I've tried everything.

I'm looking for a way to transfer the data from the application to another tablet.

I don't have a .msb backup file, but I have the folder I saved in an SD card, the folder COM.ZUBERSOFT.MOBILESHEETSPRO which is located in ANDROID/DATA.

I would also like to know if there is a way to find the folder where the settings are saved, and also the lists, MIDI commands etc...

Thank you in advance.

Chromebook connection?
Posted by: stevechisnell - 07-27-2020, 10:40 AM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (12)

Newbie here trying to connect
1) Windows 10 PC Companion
2) Chromebook instance of MobileSheets Pro.

Is this not possible? 
I've tried Wifi and USB to get the programs to recognize each other to no avail. Firewall is off, drivers are updated.
Thanks in advance for help/clarification!

Edit sheets (translated)
Posted by: nolimit - 07-26-2020, 05:36 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (2)

Hello everyone,
in some of my scanned sheets I would like to add fingerings (I play Styrian harmonica). I have connected my tablet to the PC (Compagnion) and can also open the sheets, but I can't find anything that I can use to insert something into the existing sheet music.Does anyone have a tip for me?

Thanks in advance
Friedhelm

Theme © 2014 iAndrew