Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 16,732
» Latest member: taibsportapp
» Forum threads: 6,759
» Forum posts: 39,097

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Backup/restore versus Syn...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
Yesterday, 01:17 PM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 67
half pages turns at the e...
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS)
04-26-2024, 08:51 PM
» Replies: 2   » Views: 64
„Keep Screen on“ does not...
04-26-2024, 05:13 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 2,178
Toujours allumé sur un ap...
04-26-2024, 05:12 PM
» Replies: 4   » Views: 113
Syncing to a device faili...
04-26-2024, 11:12 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 119
Different keys for scroll
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows) Discussion
04-26-2024, 11:10 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 99
Mobilesheets beendet sich...
04-26-2024, 11:09 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 100
How do you go about gener...
04-26-2024, 10:55 AM
» Replies: 1   » Views: 83
Face gestures
04-26-2024, 08:27 AM
» Replies: 64   » Views: 9,027
TikTok Remote Ring as Pag...
Forum: Tips & Tricks, and Guides
04-26-2024, 06:39 AM
» Replies: 15   » Views: 3,805

Annotations don't 'stick'
Posted by: palosanto - 10-24-2020, 08:54 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

I find that fairly often annotations are not retained after saving or going to the next or previous page while the "Autosave on page turn" in enabled.
It always seems to occur at the bottom of the score over the last system.
Has anyone found this problem?  Not sure what the solution is.  Sometimes is just an area at the bottom or the whole last line ...
Any ideas?

Search for song by text inside pdf
Posted by: babahu - 10-24-2020, 12:08 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

A pdf can be an image or formatted text.  Why can't I search for a song I've forgotten the title of but remember the hook or other phrase?   I.e the text that is inside the pdf?

Portrait inverted orientation on Boox Max Pro
Posted by: Claude - 10-23-2020, 07:23 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Hi,
I am using the Mobile Sheet Pro Version for e-ink devices (Version 2.9.6) on a Boox Max2 Pro Android Version 6.0.1.
At the beginning (one year ago) I have been able to select all the different orientation modes but some months ago, I could only use three of them but not the Portrait inverted mode.

However, this mode is very useful on the Boox Max2 Pro, because the Power Button is at the bottom of the tablet and when you put it on the music stand the power button risks to get pressed and the tablet shuts down.

Can anyone help with this problem? I checked all the options and settings but could not find where the solution might be.

Best regards
Claude

Keyboard entry in song time stamp
Posted by: palosanto - 10-22-2020, 07:35 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (9)

When creating or editing a button to play a song, entering manually with keyboard the time stamp to play the song at a certain spot, it doesn't work properly.
In the (h: m: s) dialog, if I enter a value with the keyboard, the value it's not accepted and defaults back to the existing time stamp.  
The only way is scrolling over the numbers which is a bit of a pain with the seconds going over 60 to choose from ...

Bug?

License Check Failed
Posted by: ntgdeveloper - 10-22-2020, 01:28 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (4)

Hi MobileSheets Forum,
This is my first time posting here, so please bear with me if I seem like a noob to this stuff.
I recently purchased MobileSheetsPro on Google Play Store and wanted to install it on a Toshiba Thrive. (A 10.1inch Android 4.0.4 Tablet)
Now MobileSheetsPro does install on the tablet and runs, but what doesn't work is the license verification. I am currently in the 72-hour grace period before the app locks me out.
I have already tried many basic troubleshooting measures, such as re-installing the app, clearing data & cache from Google Play, re-adding my Google Account to the tablet, etc. I even went as far as to completely reset the tablet and start from scratch, since I didn't have anything on there except for MobileSheets with only a couple of songs imported into the library.
However, none of these steps work and I feel like I have plateaued. I'm really out of options.
I did try to run MobileSheetsPro on another old tablet that I have running the same android version and Google Play version and everything worked as expected. My license verified and wasn't prompted with that message. It was a small tablet, however, which is preventing me from using it in the long-term.

My question is, did I miss something? Is this a common problem? Is it just an issue with my tablet and I am out of luck? Please let me know because I really want to use the app.

Upfront, I really appreciate any help that I receive from the forum.

MSP Companion won't sync
Posted by: oldsaxman - 10-18-2020, 01:50 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

Up until recently, the Companion synced my PC files perfectly with my tablet--but suddenly (no change in tablet Android 5.0.1 or laptop W10), I cant make it work---when I select the directories to be transferred in the batch import function, it seems to start Ok but then I get a message that "Successfully imported 0 of 0 files" even though I know there are several files that are new to my data set.  any suggestions are welcome--Using Companion Ver 3.0.4  MSP 2.9.6-----Thanks  OSM  now playing a tenor sax over 65 years

Upgraded Tablet, Problem W/ Crops
Posted by: Psychotronic - 10-17-2020, 04:45 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

Hi, Mike.

Just got a Samsung Galaxy S7+ and imported my saved library from Google Drive. 

The problem I'm experiencing is that the crop's are off in many cases (which I'd expected). But, some pages won't utilize all of the screen even when a crop is cleared for any given file. It doesn't seem to want to stretch to fit (unless there's a setting I'm missing).

Thanks in advance for your help!

jump to the next song without starting the play
Posted by: clousimon - 10-16-2020, 09:23 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (7)

Hi Mike,
great job with Mobile Sheets Pro. I was using Setlist Helper and am trying several apps for my demands. I sing with mp3-halfplaybacks and use pdfs for the lyrics.

two functions would be great:

1. At the end of a song it should jump to the next song of the setlist, but without playing it. So I can watch the important notices or first lines of the lyrics before starting the audio
2. "audio play" and "start scrolling " should work together and I don't have to start two separate commands

I'd appreciate this very much and thank you for your time.

Clou

Opinion on pre-amps?
Posted by: BobbyH - 10-13-2020, 07:49 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - No Replies

Playing tracks from my tablet to my bluetooth speaker, I'm just not getting enough volume, wired or via Bluetooth. I've made sure Android is not limiting the volume. I know there are apps, but this solution worries me because of potential damage and I'm hearing a significant sound quality loss. But if you want to try one, the Goodev app is the highest-rated AFAIK, and it's the one I'm trying.

Anyone using an actual pre-amp of any kind between their player and their speaker? 

I need to be a mobile option that is battery-driven. This is for my simplified set up where I don't bring my usual amp (which amplifies the tracks just fine). 

Looks like preamps that folks are using to get mic input into their phones can be easily repurposed for this, but I haven't seen anybody demoing that. For example the LinkFlex line, though it's kind of low-end, according to reviewers.  
[img]chrome-extension://fcoakpbajjmgoheogkoblfhbbdacjdjm/img/inline_tran_icon2.png[/img]

Lost all files on Chromebook
Posted by: ALYARUSSO@COX.NET - 10-07-2020, 05:03 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (1)

I Lost all music files, setlists, etc. on my Acer Chromebook. 
Any suggestions if/how I can retrieve them?
Thanks so much!
Al

Theme © 2014 iAndrew