Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 16,673
» Latest member: tinanbaca
» Forum threads: 6,758
» Forum posts: 39,091

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Syncing to a device faili...
Forum: MobileSheets (Android)
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 70
Different keys for scroll
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows) Discussion
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 37
Mobilesheets beendet sich...
5 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 48
half pages turns at the e...
Forum: MobileSheets (iPadOS)
5 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 10
Toujours allumé sur un ap...
5 hours ago
» Replies: 2   » Views: 39
How do you go about gener...
5 hours ago
» Replies: 1   » Views: 34
Face gestures
7 hours ago
» Replies: 64   » Views: 8,704
TikTok Remote Ring as Pag...
Forum: Tips & Tricks, and Guides
9 hours ago
» Replies: 15   » Views: 3,683
Replacing existing files ...
Forum: MobileSheets (Windows)
10 hours ago
» Replies: 10   » Views: 163
Improved MIDI support
Forum: Feature Requests and Ideas
Yesterday, 05:46 PM
» Replies: 13   » Views: 2,649

Problem with pedal in half page mode with link
Posted by: TiredFingers - 11-28-2018, 03:50 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - No Replies

This is not really a bug, but it is inconvenient. I have my pedal 2 action set as Activate next link/Next page. I have the page  display mode set to Half Page. There is a link on the top half of the second page. Pressing the pedal on the first page brings up the top half of the second page as it should - the link is visible. Pressing the pedal displays the bottom half of the second page. Pressing the pedal again brings up the link on the first page. It would be nice to have the link activated by the pedal if the top half of a page is displayed and there is a link in the top half instead of having to display the whole page first. I really appreciate all of the work you do on this product!

request for undo button
Posted by: crashkahuna - 11-27-2018, 09:12 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Unless I just don't know where it is I would like an undo function that applies to basically everything. Today I somehow added all of my songs to a collection. I can't really restore from backup since I did other more important edits today. So I just deleted the collection but it will take a while to rebuild that. Thanks!

Metronome bug: Apply to all on new song
Posted by: Geoff Bacon - 11-25-2018, 11:41 PM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (6)

Hi Mike

Just added a new version of a song using the companion (dragged it in with the mouse). In the same oepration, I set it to the required collection and setlist.
I then used companion to set the duration and the tempo to that of the previous version (which is under a different name).
I also used the companion to alter the name of the new song (but it's physical file name wasn't changed)

Going back to the tablet, I opened the song and selected the metronome.
In the metronome settings, I chose Auto Start and "Apply to All songs in the Setlist"
I was dumped out of MSP (when I say dump, I just mean that I was put back to the main screen of app icons)

Reran MSP and repeated the operations with the same effect.

As all the other songs in the setlist should already have Auto Start, I just selected it solely for the new song and it worked ok.
However, retrying "apply to all" again dumped me out of MSP

I hope this is enough info for you to find this bug.

Many thanks for your great program

Geoff

PS: I'm running MSP 2.4.4

Half Page Turn while Sync'd
Posted by: Jeff8446 - 11-25-2018, 12:03 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

Oops, I posted this question in the Tips/Tricks forum by mistake the other day,

But when sync'd with another tablet (Master/Slave ) can the Master half page scroll the Slave tablet? My friend and I can get it to full page scroll both tablets but the 1/2 page scroll will only work on the "Master" tablet for us.

Setlist gets deselected and search stops working in Setlist tab
Posted by: maartenv - 11-24-2018, 07:13 AM - Forum: MobileSheets Companion - Replies (4)

An a couple occasions suddenly the chosen set gets deselected and the search stops working. I then have to restart the Companion app to continue my work.

A video to demonstrate: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE7-aJDC_Nc

So I open a setlist, search something, right click edit song, cancel, and boom the setlist is deselected and the search doesn't work anymore.

This problem exists since a couple of months, in the earlier versions there was no problem.

The Companion version I'm using now is 2.7.9

MobileSheets Version 2.4.5 Issue
Posted by: Zubersoft - 11-24-2018, 04:09 AM - Forum: News - No Replies

The latest update for the Window 10 version of MobileSheets has a fix in it for annotations bleeding between pages after cropping the page or resizing the annotations so that they extend outside the page. Unfortunately, if the page is cropped in on the top or left, it can cause annotations not to render on the bottom/right side of the page. Version 2.4.6 is available, so update to that version to fix the issue.

Mike

Option Within Song Add to Collection/Setlist
Posted by: jeffn1 - 11-24-2018, 01:57 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) Discussion - Replies (3)

Hello,

I am throwing this out so to gauge interest.

Sometimes I am playing through songs in a large collection (e.g., jazz) to decide what songs to add to another collection (Latin Jazz, Ready to Play Now, Backburner Jazz, etc) or a set list.

It would be convenient if you could have the option, while in the song, of adding it directly to a Collection or Set List.

Just figure I'd throw this out.  (occasioanally, I come up with ideas that people really can use).

Thanks, again, Mike for a great app and great support. . . and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone (at least for U.S. users)!

Jeff

Scroll through songs pages
Posted by: Wendy Cutler - 11-22-2018, 10:34 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (2)

I can't remember if I have already requested this (can I review all my posts?).

The way we can scroll from one song to the next in a Setlist, we would really like to do this from the Songs list. When we're looking for a a good tune for a dance, or trying to find the tune we can sing but whose name we can't remember, I suppose we could put everything in the running into a setlist and then page though, but it would be nice to just page though from the Songs screen, after selecting one.

Bug Dual screens
Posted by: BrizzoRay - 11-22-2018, 02:02 AM - Forum: MobileSheets (Android) - Replies (3)

I will not be going paperless until I can display two large pages of sheet music.   The Samsung 18.4 inch tablet took my interest but it is not available here in Australia and an EBAY purchase got me a dud tablet.   My money was refunded but I was out of pocket for the return postage of $40.   The Japanese GVIDO and a European firm sell a pair of display tablets that hinge together but the price is $1600 USD or more.

My question is:
Are the  Mobile Sheets designers working on adding a dual tablet feature where two side-by-side Android tablets can be driven by Mobile Sheets on the master tablet utilizing the slave tablet for the second of two pages?

Release Notes for MobileSheets Versions 2.4.0 through 2.4.5
Posted by: Zubersoft - 11-20-2018, 03:37 AM - Forum: News - No Replies

There have been a series of updates that were released without notes posted on the forums, so I'm going to post them all here. The changes were all either bug fixes or slight optimizations:

MobileSheetsPro v2.4.5 (Android)

• Fixed issue with volume being set incorrectly when switching audio tracks
  • Added new setting to use the page slider to preview pages without changing the current page
MobileSheets v2.4.4 (Windows 10, just submitted to Microsoft)
  • Fixed power drain issue that occurs after suspending and resuming MobileSheets
  • Fixed issue with experimental audio player stopping audio playback when MobileSheets is in the background
  • Added new option to use the page slider only for previewing pages
  • Fixed bug with long pressing quick action box buttons causing them to trigger unexpectedly
  • Fixed bug with importing msf files
  • Fixed issue with the transpose chord pro command not being applied on all pages
  • Fixed bug with rotation not being saved correctly when performed through the song overlay
  • Fixed issue where annotations could render outside pages that were cropped
MobileSheetsPro v2.4.4 (Android)
  • Fixed error while importing .msf files containing audio files
  • Fixed issue with rotation not being saved if performed through the song overlay
  • Fixed issue with the transpose command in chord pro files not working between pages
  • Updated Google Drive library to latest version
MobileSheets v2.4.3 (Windows 10)
  • Fixed bug with the audio player not correctly advancing to the next song in the track list when the current track finishes
  • Fixed errors with the experimental audio player not loading files when the storage location is set to something other than the default
  • Fixed bugs with crossfading not working correctly under certain situations
  • Fixed bugs that could cause crashes while exporting
  • Fixed bug with file names being incorrectly stripped of certain characters when importing from a cloud location
  • Fixed bug with uploading files to OneDrive that are larger than 2 GB in size
  • Fixed bug with switching the Google Drive account
  • Fixed bugs with choosing the root directory of a hard drive as the storage location (i.e. C:\ or D:\)
  • Fixed error reporting while exporting
  • Fixed bug with annotations shifting after restoring backups from the original MobileSheets
  • Fixed bug with link points not triggering correctly and showing the wrong page
  • Fixed bug with rotating songs in a setlist while using the rotation dialog in the song overlay
  • Additional optimizations and changes to prevent memory leaks
MobileSheetsPro v2.4.3 (Android)
  • Fixed bug with file names being incorrectly stripped of certain characters when importing from a cloud location
  • Improved error reporting while exporting
  • Fixed crashes that can occur while exporting
  • Fixed bugs with crossfading not working correctly under certain situations
  • Fixed bug with annotations shifting after restoring a backup from the original MobileSheets
MobileSheets v2.4.2 (Windows 10)
  • Fixed additional bugs with annotations rendering on the wrong pages in certain situations
  • Fixed bug with metronome only playing one measure and then stopping
  • Fixed bugs with triggering link points under certain conditions
  • Fixed bug that could cause three finger tapping to stop working
  • Fixed bug with switching Google Drive accounts
MobileSheetsPro v2.4.1 (Android)
  • Temporarily removed AirTurn Direct Mode support due to crashes on devices using Intel based processors
  • Fixed bug with experimental audio checkbox not reflecting current state
  • Reduced superpowered logo time and changed to still image
MobileSheets v2.4.0 (Windows 10)
  • New audio player features are now disabled by default due to errors with special characters in file paths.
  • To enable new audio features, you must now go to the audio player settings and enable the experimental audio player.
  • Fixed rendering issue with annotations that could cause them to show on the incorrect page
  • Fixed bug with start/end range not updating correctly when switching between tracks in the audio tab.
  • Fixed issue with high CPU usage while using new audio player engine.
  • Fixed crashes due to bug with link point processing
  • Fixed crashes with annotations
MobileSheetsPro v2.4.0 (Android)
  • The new audio engine is now disabled by default as users encountered errors loading some mp3s.
  • The audio engine can be enabled in the audio player settings for users that want to be able to adjust pitch and tempo
  • Fixed additional bugs when using the "Connect Devices" feature to turn pages in combination with repeat mode.
  • Fixed issue with track changing unexpectedly when skipping ahead with crossfading enabled.

Theme © 2014 iAndrew